We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

T
Just Said Yes January 2018

Hair and jewelry accessories

Tracy, on September 30, 2017 at 10:32 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 10
Saved Save

ISO recommendations for places that sell reasonably priced hair and jewelry accessories - preferably matching

10 Comments

• Jayquellin
    Super October 2017
    Jayquellin ·
    • Flag

Check out Amazon!

• Jamie
    Devoted August 2018
    Jamie ·
    • Flag

This 100% is not a vendor post. I have no "interest" in this business, but I love their prices and their selection.

I throw huge parties for my friends and I have always used this site for some speciality bling. It's great quality and until I became a bride I never realize how much more affordable it is than bridal stores and websites!

www.rhinestonejewelry.com

• T
    Just Said Yes January 2018
    Tracy ·
    • Flag

Thank you!

• B
    Just Said Yes October 2017
    BeagleMom ·
    • Flag

Shameless plug for one of my favorites. This artisan is fantastic to work with and is currently working on a custom wire and crystal headband for my wedding. She is on FB, Amazon and Esty. Also sells at local arts shows and Renaissance festivals. If you don't see exactly what you like, ask...she might be able to create custom pieces for you.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/NaevisOddities?ref=hdr_shop_menu

• A
    Devoted December 2017
    Autumn ·
    • Flag

My first thought is Charming Charlie if you have those where you live. I also find good stuff at Burlington.

• Dayna
    Devoted October 2017
    Dayna ·
    • Flag

I got my stuff from amazon!

• K-Aus
    Just Said Yes April 2018
    K-Aus ·
    • Flag

I know this sounds crazy, but Zulily has some really good stuff at GREAT prices!!! That's where I'm looking and watching for deals on great stuff for my bridesmaids and me! Good luck!

• Mrsbdg
    Champion August 2017
    Mrsbdg ·
    • Flag

Check out etsy they have so many different styles!

• Adriana
    Expert October 2017
    Adriana ·
    • Flag

Charming charlie! I got everything there! Their bridal collection right now is huge!

• mataDC
    Devoted September 2017
    mataDC ·
    • Flag

I love how Charming Charlie organizes their selection, and generally like their styles but I've found they break easily! I would get something that you're sure will last the day. I bought my wedding jewelry from Treasures570 on Etsy--beautiful, customizable, affordable, and many styles give you multiple options to create mix-and-matching sets!

Comment on this discussion

Related articles