Norimide
Just Said Yes July 2019

Guest List Decision

Norimide, on February 14, 2019 at 12:15 AM Posted in Planning 0 4
Saved Save

We need to come up with a plan to execute on this.

4 Comments

• Alyssa
    Master December 2019
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag
    Price things in your area so you know what you’re are possibly looking at per person and as a whole... then work on a budget...if you have a budget than you can see if accommodate a ton easily or if you need a short list

for actual people
    Family first
    Then start with VIPS
    and then friends/extended family
    and then co workers and acquaintances

• Danielle
    Master June 2019
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

Start with your dream list: put everyone on there that you would like to invite. Then compare that list to what you can afford and comfortably fit in your venue. Start getting rid of guests until you reach a desired number. It is hard, I personally totally stressed over the guest list, but it can be done.

• Megan
    Super May 2019
    Megan ·
    • Flag

I would figure out what your budget is for catering & alcohol specifically (if you plan to have a bar) and then get quotes for what the per person price would be. I personally know that it is hard to create a dream list of everyone you would want to invite and then have to cut people out so I have heard it is easier to figure out how many people you can afford and then start with your list with your inner circle and then build up to that max count.

• Jayla
    Champion October 2025
    Jayla ·
    • Flag

Hey Norimide!! We have an awesome guide to creating a wedding guest list that may be helpful! - How to Make a Wedding Guest List

If you have an idea of your guest list and need to figure out how to cut it down there's another guide for that as well! - How to Cut Your Wedding Guest List

Comment on this discussion