Fiona
Expert October 2018

Guest book ideas

Fiona, on May 17, 2018 at 9:19 PM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 17
Saved Save
Hey guys! I am getting married 10/20/18 and I am interested in some more unique/useful options for a guest book! Thanks in advanced!

Post photos and where you got them if possible!

17 Comments

• K
    Expert September 2018
    Kate ·
    • Flag
    Following. I want to do something different also.

Thinking about this

Guest book ideas 1
  • Bailey
    Super March 2019
    Bailey ·
    • Flag
    I haven’t gotten mine yet (waiting to get our engagement pictures back, we just took them Saturday), but I am making a Shutterfly book. I always make a book that I have set out at home when we get pictures done, so it’s something typica for us. I will likely have one square picture in the middle and have it blank around the edges for people to sign.

I had thought about using old wooden skis we have at the lake (I’ve been a laker since I was born and FH is too now) but decided against it. I want our guest book to be displayed, but that isn’t the kind of decor vibe I want at home- even though I still love the idea.
  • J
    Dedicated May 2018
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    I have a wooden P for everyone to sign.
  • I
    Dedicated July 2018
    ItalyBride18 ·
    • Flag

We're doing a photo (Shutterfly) guestbook too, which I was originally SO against, however, I'm including a few of our engagement photos, shots of us throughout our relationship so far, as well as baby, toddler, funny pictures of us when we were young, and old family photos. I'm making sure to include photos of us throughout our lives with the people who will be in attendance. It's been an amazing opportunity to discover old photos of me but also the funniest photos of my FH. I hope it'll get a laugh from some people!

• Sarah
    Expert November 2018
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    We are getting one of these. Basically they map out what the sky looked like using your date and coordinates and make a poster.

Guest book ideas 2
  • Sarah
    Expert November 2018
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    For anyone wondering this is the website https://thenightsky.com/
    we used the day he proposed with the coordinates to Harry Potter World in Universal Orlando since he proposed in front of Hogwarts
  • Emilie
    Super April 2019
    Emilie ·
    • Flag
    We are doing records! And my step mom is going to make a shadow box for them. It goes with our 50's theme 😊

Guest book ideas 3
  • Emily Plush
    Dedicated May 2019
    Emily Plush ·
    • Flag
    Baseball fans!

Guest book ideas 4
  • Married and Loving It!
    Super February 2018
    Married and Loving It! ·
    • Flag
    Serving tray and people signed (we actually had 2).

Guest book ideas 5
  • L
    Expert October 2018
    Linda ·
    • Flag
    I ordered a wooden plaque cut like a bear for people to sign. We are getting married in the smoky mountains and I love bears.
  • Summer987
    Super May 2018
    Summer987 ·
    • Flag
    I ordered one of these from Etsy for people to sign. It turned out great. Loved all the signatures and will be hanging it.

Guest book ideas 6
  • earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    • Flag
    We had a guest tree sketch where guests signed the branches of the tree. We got it on Etsy and my DH made the frame.

Guest book ideas 7
  • Tara
    Master September 2018
    Tara ·
    • Flag
    I was going to do the wood hearts but since we are having lawn games we decided to use a giant jenga that my FH is building (he used to build and sell them in his spare time) we are using that as our guest "book"

Guest book ideas 8

Guest book ideas 9
  • F
    Devoted August 2018
    futuremrs ·
    • Flag
    We are doing a puzzle guestbook

Guest book ideas 10
  • S
    Savvy June 2018
    Solie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

This is so unique. I love it!

• Jen
    VIP July 2018
    Jen ·
    • Flag
  • christine
    September 2018
    christine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I had a very large K made for my daughters wedding ! Something they can put in their home.. What are you using to have guest sign it... Permanent markers, paint markers, I'm just afraid of smearing !

Comment on this discussion