Kara
Expert May 2019

Groom's Gift

Kara, on March 11, 2019 at 9:55 AM Posted in Planning 0 4
Saved Save

I am trying to come up with ideas to get my FH. He has two passions - he is a body builder and loves the gym and just recently he has started building things with wood. He makes farmhouse style furniture in our shed, it's become his workshop and he loves doing it. I was thinking of getting something that went along with one of those things, but I don't know what. Any ideas? Even if they aren't related to these two things. I'm just stuck!

4 Comments

• Allie
    Master August 2019
    Allie ·
    • Flag

Does he need any tools for his woodworking? Drill press, saws? We made my mother (who just got into woodworking) a really nice table for her workshop. It has pegboard in the back so she can organize all her tools.

• Samantha
    Super August 2019
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    I decided to do something more quirky for my fiancé. He loves otters and I scheduled a private meet and greet as an activity the week of the wedding for us. It’s not one of his hobbies but i think it’ll be a fun thing for us to do together pre wedding. So more of an experience we can share together centered around him. (Not that I’m not so excited too! Lol)
  • Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That's an awesome gift! I need to figure out exactly what tools he's still needing/wanting.

• MrsJackson
    Super October 2018
    MrsJackson ·
    • Flag

Idk if this will help, but I got my DH a nice watch that has our date engraved on it and a nice knife since he really likes them.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics