Cecy
Super October 2011

Got my first gift =)

Cecy, on June 23, 2011 at 11:46 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 10
Saved Save

So excited!! UPS driver knocked on the door and delivered our first gift from my FH's cousin. She is so great she sent a clock that he chose and a jewlery box I picked =). Im so happy the wedding it starting to feel closer and closer! =)

What was your first gift?

10 Comments

• Katie
    Devoted July 2011
    Katie ·
    • Flag

Our first gift was a baking sheet and a baking pan with carrying case. I love to bake and my FH loves to eat therefore it was a great gift.

• Fonsetta
    Super July 2011
    Fonsetta ·
    • Flag

Ours was $300 cash in a card from one of FH's friends. We tried to not open it but couldn't resist.

• Cecy
    Super October 2011
    Cecy ·
    • Flag

@Katie that sounds like a great gift

@Fonsetta $300! Im glad you opened it lol

• Mrs. Smith
    VIP May 2011
    Mrs. Smith ·
    • Flag

Cece, it's the best feeling to get your first gift. It makes it become more real. Our first gift was a check. (We didn't register)

• Melissa
    VIP June 2011
    Melissa ·
    • Flag

The first gift we received was my trifle bowl from my aunt with the matching mini bowls. I was so excited about if and then my now hubby said "what the heck are they?!" He cam be so clueless sometimes lol. Enjoy your gift and start thank you cards as you get your gifts. You will thank yourself later for it!

• Mrs♥In♥September
    Master September 2011
    Mrs♥In♥September ·
    • Flag

Our first gift was a sangria set with beautiful glasses! I hadn't ordered anything and this was right after we had registered. From a dear friend from high school who is always so thoughtful!

• K
    Super October 2011
    Katrina ·
    • Flag

I can't wait for the gifts to come in lol ...

• Kristin
    Dedicated November 2011
    Kristin ·
    • Flag

We got our toasting flutes as gift #1 and shortly after follow gift #2 a 3 bowl set that matches the dinner plates we registered for. Smiley smile

• Cecy
    Super October 2011
    Cecy ·
    • Flag

Awe ladies I know its so fun to get those unexpected boxes! lol.

@Melissa yes ma'am I bought thank you cards already. Sending the first one tomorrow =)

• His Rib
    Super August 2011
    His Rib ·
    • Flag

My first gift was $20

Comment on this discussion