Lafuturase帽ora
Devoted April 2019

Future Husband got his suit! Just got the etsy tie in the mail :)

Lafuturase帽ora, on January 29, 2019 at 10:16 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 8
Saved Save

I'm so happy SIL got FH his suit that I just have to share it! It's from Express, and the tie I got from Tane Designs on etsy because it's a polynesian tatau print since I'm mixed with Tongan and Samoan! We will be getting his Best Men the same type of tie in gray. I'm so excited, isn't he so dapper 馃槏

Share your men in their suits if you want! I'd love to see what everyone is wearing 馃槃

Full Suit

Future Husband got his suit! Just got the etsy tie in the mail :) 1Just the vestFuture Husband got his suit! Just got the etsy tie in the mail :) 2Closeup of his tieFuture Husband got his suit! Just got the etsy tie in the mail :) 3

8 Comments

• Yoice
    Rockstar March 2019
    Yoice
    • Flag
    Love how different the tie is!
  • Monique
    Rockstar December 2019
    Monique
    • Flag
    We don鈥檛 have a picture of him in in it yet but my fh will be wearing this. He will be wearing it with a cravat not a tie.

Future Husband got his suit! Just got the etsy tie in the mail :) 4
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn
    • Flag
    I love his suit and that tie is lovely!
  • S
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Shannon
    • Flag
    Love the choice in tie! 馃憣馃徏
  • Crisa
    Expert January 2020
    Crisa
    • Flag
    I love that blue! It looks good on him. I dont have any pics yet my fh hasnt gone shopping quite yet.
  • Lafuturase帽ora
    Devoted April 2019
    Lafuturase帽ora
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That鈥檚 gonn look so cool! Love the elegance of it all together. Is a cravat like an ascot..?
  • Lafuturase帽ora
    Devoted April 2019
    Lafuturase帽ora
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Men lol 馃檮馃槀 if FH鈥檚 sister hadn鈥檛 made him go the other weekend he probably would鈥檝e waited until the night before the wedding Smiley tongue
  • Monique
    Rockstar December 2019
    Monique
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    This is a cravat. It is used widely in England and is where we are getting his suit from. (Of course the one he fell in love with was located in England lol. They are willing to ship which is nice)

Future Husband got his suit! Just got the etsy tie in the mail :) 5

Comment on this discussion