Katelin
Just Said Yes May 2019

French Polynesia travel agent

Katelin, on July 14, 2018 at 2:29 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 7
Saved Save
We are looking at going to bora bora, Tahiti or somewhere in the French Polynesia. Does anyone know a travel agent who books these types of trips

7 Comments

• K
    Beginner May 2018
    Keyra ·
    • Flag

Think that every travel agent able to tell and offer you a good journey to anywhere in the world just where you wantSmiley winking

• J
    Dedicated September 2018
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    In my experience, using a travel agent means your trip is going to be more expensive. Spend a few hours to research it yourself and figure out what you want to do and how many days.
  • Maren
    Champion October 2021
    Maren ·
    • Flag

Hi Katelin! Welcome to WeddingWire and congrats on your engagement! Smiley heart

We have many honeymoon destinations, including the ideas you mentioned, here on WeddingWire! To start, you can read more about each location here to help you decide. There are many prior discussions & details listed for each.

If you scroll down the page when looking at a specific location, there's a Priceline tool that helps in your research & travel deal packages that might help! There's resorts and all inclusive honeymoon ideas out there that might make it so a travel agent isn't completely necessary.

Is there one of these destinations that you are leaning towards the most? Smiley smile

I would be happy to help you in your research on resorts & all inclusive options, if you need any help with this.

• N
    Expert October 2018
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    Also, try Emirates, they have some fantastic vacation packages!
  • Liana
    VIP March 2017
    Liana ·
    • Flag

We booked our honeymoon to Tahiti and Bora Bora through Costco Travel and got a great deal.

• J
    Beginner October 2019
    Jordeen ·
    • Flag
    Let me know as well if anyone contacts you about bora bora my fiance and I were interested in Bora Bora as option 1 or possibly Aruba but I'm still looking. I'm so indecisive. 😭
  • Cathy
    Devoted October 2019
    Cathy ·
    • Flag
    Following . I am looking for a Tahiti package as well.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics