M
Super September 2014

found my BM's dresses!! show me yours!

mrs_in_september14, on May 10, 2014 at 4:25 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 41
Saved Save

Hi ladies! I was soooo happy that we found them the first day we went. I went with 3 of the BM's my daughters and niece and I thought they were going to have a hard time liking the same one. They were wonderful and all loved the same one! It is a Bill Levkoff and it will be in Cranberry with an ivory belt.

41 Comments

• KellyT
    Master August 2014
    KellyT ·

I'm on my phone so I can't post a pic, but mine are also wearing Bill Levkoff--style 164. The color is Horizon.

• JustMarried'14
    Master September 2014
    JustMarried'14 ·

These will both be in Charcoal.

1. MOH

2. Bridesmaids

eta: The ones your girls are wearing are very pretty, as well as the colors. My ladies looked at a few that were similar, but ultimately all wanted the security of straps :-)

• Angela Marie
    Master May 2014
    Angela Marie ·

Those are all really pretty.

This is mine, in this color.

• KarenM
    Master November 2014
    KarenM ·

Here is mine. David's Bridal. My MOH was so happy when she put it on. It's perfect.

Edit: Her gown is in champagne, not this color.

• Samantha
    VIP August 2014
    Samantha ·

Da Vinci Bridal 60068 in Royal Blue

• Sisi
    Expert August 2014
    Sisi ·

Those dresses are all gorgeous!!! My girls wanted to wear short otherwise some of the above would've been considered. Their dresses are White by Vera Wang and here they are wearing them (all of them will be black). I was pleased that all 4 of them (even my MOH who looks unhappy in the pic) LOVED the dress regardless of age and personal style. The only dress they had for my MOH to try on was 2 sizes too small. She couldn't breath lol

• A
    Devoted September 2014
    Al0921 ·

These are my BM dresses. I plan on ordering one as well to wear. They are really nice. https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/158260979/provence-emerald-emerald-green-lace?ref=favs_view_2

• M
    Super September 2014
    mrs_in_september14 ·

These are all so nice! I am just happy that is one thing off my list!!

• Kate
    Master May 2012
    Kate ·

This is the DB model--it is style F14556 in peacock. I'm happy that all my girls like them! And they have pockets, which was a bonus! =)

• We'llAlwaysHaveParis
    Master November 2013
    We'llAlwaysHaveParis ·

Here's my sister. It's the same dress @Jenn posted above but in plum.

• MrsHicks
    Master June 2014
    MrsHicks ·

Here is my MOH dress, no bridesmaids.

• Ali Ess
    Devoted May 2014
    Ali Ess ·

MOH, no bridesmaids. Our wedding is outside and pretty casual, so I had her pick out her own dress.

• P
    Just Said Yes March 2015
    Private User ·

I LOVE my bridesmaids dresses. I want to get one for myself LOL.

• LillyBride
    VIP May 2014
    LillyBride ·

Mine!

• KayDwitWill
    Master May 2015
    KayDwitWill ·

Your dresses are nice.

Here are mine but they will be blue and green.

• ELFie
    VIP August 2014
    ELFie ·

Here are ours. Hard to tell, but they're midnight blue/navy. My Best Lady is in two other weddings this summer and had a baby in November. She finally felt comfortable enough to try on the dress last week (I got them at JCP in a few sizes so we could return some). She texted me saying she looks SO hot and gorgeous. I'm so thrilled!!!

I think I'll keep one of the sizes she doesn't need, as we're similar in body type. I love it too!

• Koch Bride
    Master September 2014
    Koch Bride ·

Here are mine! These are Bill Levkoff as well. Pictured is lilac we ordered plum!

• Kaytee
    Dedicated August 2014
    Kaytee ·

From DB in eggplant

• F
    Super September 2014
    FutureMrsE ·

Love my BM dresses!

• kristenann
    Master October 2014
    kristenann ·

So pretty! Ours are WTOO by Watters and will be in black.

Comment on this discussion