Stacelynn
Super April 2015

For those of you questioning a Videographer please watch

Stacelynn, on June 18, 2014 at 6:44 PM Posted in Planning 0 42
Saved Save

Hey ladies so I wanted to share this video , This is my best friend and my fiancés best friend that we introduced and they got married May 3rd . This is there highlight video of which me and my fiance are both in the bridal party and our son a ring bear. I got her permission to share this for those of you who questioned whether a videographer was worth it or not . This video is so powerful and had me in tears , i hope this helps those of you that question this cost. Just think how much you spend on flowers that die the next day and this is a video for you to cherish forever Smiley smile see if you can catch me in it with my FH. http://vimeo.com/98253043

42 Comments

• LiveLaughLove
    Devoted August 2014
    LiveLaughLove ·
    • Flag

I just watched the video!! Smiley smile Sooo lovely!! Smiley smile And I did spot you and FH!! You two are cute Smiley smile and I love the little dance you guys did for the wedding party entrance Smiley smile. Having a videographer is still something I have been debating having, and I have a feeling we won't end up using one. I just don't know any that aren't really expensive, and I know FH is opposed to the idea of a videographer because he wants to save the money for other things (which I totally get). But it would be nice at least for even a guest to be able to catch little tidbits on video of our wedding day, so we shall see! Smiley smile

• Knox2015
    Devoted June 2015
    Knox2015 ·
    • Flag

Great video, but a videographer is just not worth it for US. The picture full of memories will do

But again, great video

• Maya
    Devoted July 2014
    Maya ·
    • Flag

What Knox said.

• NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Master August 2015
    NotAllWhoWanderAreLost ·
    • Flag

I love the paper flowers everywhere! What a beautiful wedding and a great highlight video. Thank you and your friend for sharing.

• Future_Mrs.Mandeville
    Super September 2014
    Future_Mrs.Mandeville ·
    • Flag

Absolutely beautiful.

• Stephanie
    VIP August 2014
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

Great highlight video. Thanks for sharing.

• Ostrich
    Master April 2016
    Ostrich ·
    • Flag

Ugh my problem is I'm having a hard time finding a good one in my area. I love it, and am willing to splurge like I did photography, but nothing that fits my "style" (in Western NC, open to suggestions)

• Mrs.Lee2014
    Dedicated November 2014
    Mrs.Lee2014 ·
    • Flag

OMG! So beautiful! We aren't hiring a photographer but are using story mix/ wedding mix instead. Much cheaper! You rent the cameras from them and have reliable friends/family film specific parts of the wedding. You send them back the cameras and they put the raw footage together in a video for you. Also, there is an app that you ca have guests download and they can also capture footage to be included in your video.

• Elizabeth Grimes
    January 2020
    Elizabeth Grimes ·
    • Flag

Emily, have you checked out Happy Tears Video out of the Greensboro/High Point area of NC. I don't know how far he travels-or what area of western NC you are in. I know he is on WeddingWire and has his own website. He does incredible work. Good Luck.

• FutureMrs........
    Expert November 2014
    FutureMrs........ ·
    • Flag

Just wonderful! I almost cried. I'm so glad I hired a videographer!!

• KristenMeowza
    Master October 2014
    KristenMeowza ·
    • Flag

Beautiful! Your bestie is a gorgeous bride! So glad I insisted on getting a videographer. Smiley smile

• Della
    VIP July 2015
    Della ·
    • Flag

I really enjoy how the videographer had the reception and ceremony entrances back to back.

• Kaesey
    Super August 2014
    Kaesey ·
    • Flag

Omg their vows made me cry dammit!! haha that is why I can not say my vows out loud, esp if I cry at someone else's I would be a blubbering mess haha. Also loved all her bm/gm entrances! We have a videographer from the beg. it was a must on my list! Tell your friend she looked amazing in her dress!!!

• C + R
    Master November 2014
    C + R ·
    • Flag

That's beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I'm soooo glad we got a videographer. We only have him for the ceremony and reception, but now I'm questioning whether we should hire him for the getting ready part, too...

• Piecesofadream
    Master June 2014
    Piecesofadream ·
    • Flag

Awww makes me want to do it all over again.

I guess these wedding emotions don't stop after the big day..lol

• S
    Master July 2014
    Soon2beMrsLittle ·
    • Flag

Awwww thanks for sharing!!! beautiful video i really wish I could afford to have a videographer :-(

• Stacelynn
    Super April 2015
    Stacelynn ·
    • Flag

He really did an amazing job seeing this video really reassured me why I got a videographer I can't wait to see her whole video. He captured all the perfect moments I'm glad everyone enjoyed

• Piecesofadream
    Master June 2014
    Piecesofadream ·
    • Flag

This is really random, but you can really see the closeness the groom has with his father (at least I'm assuming it's his father) that was really special to see.

• Meredith
    Savvy October 2014
    Meredith ·
    • Flag

Your friend looked beautiful, as did the entire wedding party. After seeing the bride and groom entrance, I had to see where you were from. I KNEW that was meant to be the Ray Lewis entrance! They honored him well.

We're still debating this decision. I'll have to look into the company they used. Thanks for sharing.

• Ostrich
    Master April 2016
    Ostrich ·
    • Flag

@lgrimes thank you! I'll check em out. I'm not from the area, FH is and his "artistic" vision would be strapping a go pro to his head for the entire thing (which would be cool actually, just not what I'm looking for haha)

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics