We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Stephanie
Devoted April 2015

Flower Petal Pandemonium

Stephanie, on April 9, 2015 at 8:16 AM Posted in Style and Décor 0 12
Saved Save

Ok ladies, I need your help! I decided to go with the 10,000 rose petals as opposed to the 5,000.. I am just too paranoid that 5k isnt enough. ANYWAYS... I originally wanted to just to all white rose petals... but there is a listing for orange petals as well. **Our colors are royal blue and orange** I am about to spend $150 on 10k rose petals I just want my order to be legit and look fabulous.

**I included a pic of the ceremony site. The girls will be wearing blue dresses, the guys will be in charcoal vera wang vests and pants and my groom will be in a full charcoal suit with a white tie.

**I am getting my petals from BJs wholesale and my only concern with the orange petals is that there is a review that says they had some other colors mixed in with their orange petals. Do I risk it to add a little more color to the site? or just go all white?

Help Please! =)

12 Comments

• Stacelynn
    Super April 2015
    Stacelynn ·
    • Flag

Personally i like the all white its super pure and so bridal and pretty , i am doing all white for ceremony my bouquet is all white flower petals white my dad and fh boutinerres are white, my girls are also in blue dresses and the groomsmen in vera wangs grey suits lol so funny. but i like the all white touch , i have a ton of color thrown into the reception so i liked the simplicity of the white , if your a color girl go for the splash of color but the mixed colors would make me a bit nervous

• Stephanie
    Devoted April 2015
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

Yea that is what I am thinking.. The all white will just draw more attention to the bridal party and the scenery =) Lol plus I dont want to be the bride hand picking all the odd colored petals out of the bags before the DOC lays them out.

Its so crazy! we are in single digits now!!

• Stacelynn
    Super April 2015
    Stacelynn ·
    • Flag

I no its so exciting im like so ready for it to be here !!

• Reese
    Master July 2015
    Reese ·
    • Flag

I also vote for all white.

Is that the Chesapeake Beach Resort? We looked there too! Your wedding will be beautiful!

• Stephanie
    Devoted April 2015
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

Thank you Rebecca! and yes it is =) I hope it is perfect! Apparently our wedding day is the opening day of Rockfish season.. lol so I am sure the slips will be filled but it shouldn't interfere with the view.. and those slips are so damn expensive i am hoping its just yachts in there haha.

But thank you ladies!! I decided to go with the all white .. to avoid any necessary stressing!

• Cricket Catering
    June 2020
    Cricket Catering ·
    • Flag

If color is an issue, go all white. Orange flowers have many hues. Some look more peachy/pinkish compared to the really deep orange ones.

• Brianna
    Expert May 2016
    Brianna ·
    • Flag

I would go with all white. It's classic and seems more "bridal" to me. By the way, the ceremony site is beautiful!

• Kris E
    VIP May 2015
    Kris E ·
    • Flag

All white. I have heard horror stories about colored rose petals staining hems of wedding gowns.

• Soon To Be Mrs. Musser
    VIP June 2015
    Soon To Be Mrs. Musser ·
    • Flag

I vote all white. It's going to look gorgeous!

• Mrs-ToBeFrank
    Dedicated August 2016
    Mrs-ToBeFrank ·
    • Flag

I think all white too! The ceremony site looks incredible! Your wedding is going to be gorgeous!

• Stephanie
    Devoted April 2015
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

Thank you ladies!! Smiley smile

• annakay511
    Master July 2015
    annakay511 ·
    • Flag

Please let me know how the 10k flower petals go!!! We are planning the exact same thing, buying from BJs, but I am afraid 5k won't be enough lol I want a very dense lined aisle.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles