N
Just Said Yes August 2015

Flower Girl

Nicole, on June 15, 2014 at 9:39 PM Posted in Planning 0 9
Saved Save

What is the best age for a flower girl? I want to ask my cousin's daughter who will be 6 years old for the wedding.

9 Comments

• Susan
    Master March 2015
    Susan ·

That would be a good age, mine will be 4 1/2.

• Kimberly
    VIP October 2014
    Kimberly ·

I think 6 years old sounds perfect.

• Mrs.Sinatra2B
    Expert August 2014
    Mrs.Sinatra2B ·

My daughter is 4 and has already been a flower girl 3 times and each time walked down the isle with huge smile. I think 6 is a great age! It all depends on the child. If they are a social child, they will be fine.

• Kaegurl
    Master June 2014
    Kaegurl ·

Mine is 6 and she's really excited about it and taking her role very seriously!

• Ostrich
    Master April 2016
    Ostrich ·

I have two sisters. My 22 year old one will be my maid of honor, and my 15 year old sister will be the flower girl (16 at the time). She couldn't be more excited.

• Rachel S
    Beginner September 2015
    Rachel S ·

I think 6 is perfect! I was a flower girl in my cousin's wedding when I was 6 and I am having my niece as my flower girl, and she will be 6 at that time.

• Chrissy
    Expert June 2014
    Chrissy ·

My flower girl will be 5. I think 5 or 6 is a great age. They're still super cute, but a hopefully old enough to walk down the aisle.

• N
    Just Said Yes August 2015
    Nicole ·

Thank you! Your responses were soo helpful!!

• Kaesey
    Super August 2014
    Kaesey ·

I have 2, my 7 year old neice who is super excited has been asking to be one years before we were engaged,. she can't wait to throw petals. Also FH god-daughter who is 2, we don't expect her to do anything but walk down the aisle.

Comment on this discussion