MD
Super July 2019

Flights Booked!

MD, on February 15, 2019 at 4:54 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 10
Saved Save

Our flights are officially booked for our honeymoon and I could not be more excited!!! Anybody else just as excited for the honeymoon as they are for the wedding? I can't wait to spend a week on the beach with my best friend!

Anybody else overly excited for their honeymoon?

10 Comments

• Jayla
    Champion October 2025
    Jayla ·
    • Flag

Woohoo!! Go Mikayla! This is so awesome and exciting! How long is your honeymoon?

• Alexandra
    VIP June 2019
    Alexandra ·
    • Flag
    I am!! Just so excited to spend time with FH relaxing on the beach and not worrying about wedding stuff!
  • Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae ·
    • Flag
    Yesss! I haven't booked flights yet because prices are expected to drop a bit, but we have the actual trip booked. I cannot wait. Where are you going!?
  • MD
    Super July 2019
    MD ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    7 days!! I can’t wait!
  • MD
    Super July 2019
    MD ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We’re going to the Bahamas. Where are you going?
  • Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ooh I love th Bahamas!! We'll be going to palawan in the Philippines. Excited about everything except the length of the flight lol
  • Mrs.
    Super May 2019
    Mrs. ·
    • Flag
    Yes, I can’t wait!! There’s a part of me that is more excited for the honeymoon!
  • Nora
    Expert July 2019
    Nora ·
    • Flag
    I am so excited for our honeymoon too! I just booked our Caribbean cruise and am super excited lol Where are you flying to??
  • Megan
    Super May 2019
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    I can’t decide what I’m more excited for, marrying FH or our Greece honeymoon!! I’ve been shopping for honeymoon outfits lol
  • Rachel
    Super July 2019
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    We just booked our flights too! We’re going to Universal Orlando and Disney World! Already booked three meal reservations and soon we’ll buy park tickets. We also each bought a carry on suitcase today since we’ve never had proper luggage before!

Comment on this discussion