Natalie
Master May 2015

Finally My (Natalie) Pro-Pic BAM

Natalie, on August 3, 2015 at 9:11 AM Posted in Married Life 0 59
Saved Save

Finally my official BAM! I have been waiting until I finally got the digital files for all my photos from my photographer.

Our day was absolutely amazing, we had a few little hiccups but everything worked out in the end. My bridesmaids and I spent the night in a hotel suite. I couldn’t sleep at all and I ended up waking up as soon as the sun came up. After my BM woke up we walked to grab Starbucks and ate breakfast at the hotel. The only thing I forgot was the Champagne and OJ for mimosa, but my DH was amazing a brought it to us. We had a fun relaxing morning just hanging out until the H/MUA arrived.

Continued in comments.

Pictures- My favorite of DH and I, a group shot of everyone at the wedding, and Our First Kiss

59 Comments

• Natalie
    Master May 2015
    Natalie ·
    • Flag

While we were finishing getting ready my DH arrived at the venue. We didn’t have a DOC, so he wanted to make sure everything got set up correctly. Our caterer, florist and DJ were all AMAZING in getting everything set up. However the person from our venue showed up super late, and no one could get in. Luckily eventually they did show up. (And lucky for me I didn’t know any of this until after)

When my bm and I arrived to the venue we did a first look. I would highly recommend doing one. Not only were we able to get many photos done before the wedding, but I also enjoyed the moment it gave me with my dh. I got to hug and kiss him when he saw me and talk.

Our ceremony was incredible. Our JOP personalized the ceremony and included our story of how we met. We also did personal vows. We both cried during that part, but were able to keep it together.

The rest of the night few by. We made sure to take a few moments to spend together just reflecting on it all, those are some of my favorite memories. I highly recommend doing the same.

Some getting ready pictures- My sister/MOH helping me with my necklace, giving my sister/moh a hug. my bridesmaids and I with our hair/makeup done.

• Natalie
    Master May 2015
    Natalie ·
    • Flag

Some detail shoots- My bouquet, jewelry and shoes; the necklaces I made for my bridesmaids (each style was picked for a specific bm), and the cake with cake topper.

• Natalie
    Master May 2015
    Natalie ·
    • Flag

Bridal Party Photos- Full bridal party, me with bm and dh with gm

• Natalie
    Master May 2015
    Natalie ·
    • Flag

DH and I, DH and I with Hartford skyline at night, and my parents walking me down the aisle

• Natalie
    Master May 2015
    Natalie ·
    • Flag

Ceremony pictures, including dh reading his personal vows to me.

• Andrea
    VIP September 2015
    Andrea ·
    • Flag

So beautiful!!!! I love your dress!!!!!!!

• Natalie
    Master May 2015
    Natalie ·
    • Flag

Wide angle shot during our first dance. And cake cutting pictures. DH is an engineer, and the DJ made a joke about him engineering how to cut the cake, this was our reactions.

• Summer Bride
    Devoted August 2015
    Summer Bride ·
    • Flag

You look so beautiful!

• Natalie
    Master May 2015
    Natalie ·
    • Flag

And a last few... Our dresses on my diy hangers, detail shoot of the table numbers and centerpieces, and DH and I exiting the ceremony.

• Jersey
    Master November 2016
    Jersey ·
    • Flag

You look gorgeous!! Congrats!!

• Natalie
    Master May 2015
    Natalie ·
    • Flag

Thank you! @Andrea, @Summer Bride and @Holly

eta: Thanks @NJBride too!

• Allison
    Expert September 2015
    Allison ·
    • Flag

Congrats Natalie! The photos on the dock are gorgeous! You look so happy!

• Amber
    VIP June 2016
    Amber ·
    • Flag

Congrats! Nice pictures! They came out great.

• Kara
    Devoted March 2016
    Kara ·
    • Flag

You look gorgeous and the pictures are wonderful. Everyone looks so happy. Where did you get your bridesmaid dresses? I am actually looking for something similar.

• Natalie
    Master May 2015
    Natalie ·
    • Flag

@Allison & @Amber thank you!

@Kara- Thanks! The bridesmaid dresses are from JCrew. It is the Heidi dress in Dark Cove. The dresses are great quality, silk chiffon not cheap polyester. They are a little bit expensive, but look for sales, my BM saved over $100 each off the full price.

• OriginalRandi
    Master November 2015
    OriginalRandi ·
    • Flag

Natalie!!!!!! This is STUNNING. What a gorgeous bride!!

• Karebear
    Super June 2015
    Karebear ·
    • Flag

I just love wedding pictures. Yours are great! I love the first photo of you and DH on the dock and I the one with your bridesmaids and MOH. Looks like it was a lovely day for you.

• Future Mrs S
    VIP January 2016
    Future Mrs S ·
    • Flag

Beautiful! Loved your dress! And your pics are stunning.

• Christina
    Master October 2017
    Christina ·
    • Flag

Aw you two are so sweet together! Congratulations on a beautiful day Smiley smile

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

So beautiful! Congrats!!

Comment on this discussion