FutureMrsKC
Master January 2019

FH ring, where to buy?

FutureMrsKC, on December 7, 2017 at 3:41 PM Posted in Wedding Attire

Where did you all buy your FI rings? I feel like I've seen so many similar styles at Kays, Zales etc online. And we've already looked at rings once so he's been sized and has a feel for the style he might like, but were there any stores you really recommend or any stores that have amazing sales any time of year? He likes gold, nothing with diamonds, he's a pretty simple man. He also has a Qalo ring he will wear when hes working (EMT/firefighter) so his metal ring won't be on 24/7.

Thanks in advance!

Share:

33 Comments

• Ariadne
    Savvy December 2017
    Ariadne ·

I got mine and my fiance's at eweddingbands. I was not a fan of paying a whole bunch for a plain band.

Edit: As part of the xmas sale, they have 15% off gold bands today

• Danielle
    Super March 2018
    Danielle ·

We got FH ring at Helzberg diamond. We figured that would be easiest since my e-ring and bands are from there and we have to get all the rings cleaned/inspected every 6 months.

ETA: We were able to get 20% off of our bands and a free xbox one s

• Abigail
    Beginner October 2018
    Abigail ·

I got my fh's at jc penny's they had a better selection to me than the higher priced places like zales and kays

• Orchids
    Master March 2018
    Orchids ·

I just went to a local jeweler I had used before and loved. I showed them a picture of what he wanted, they made some suggestions and ordered the ring that day.

• KDoubleU
    VIP October 2017
    KDoubleU ·

I got H's ring from Staghead Designs. His is black with whiskey barrel wood on it too. They usually include a free silicone one too! http://www.stagheaddesigns.com/

• Jennifer
    Super May 2018
    Jennifer Online ·

We got his at kohls for $150

• C
    Beginner July 2018
    Christina ·

We got his from Jared.

• Catti Labelle
    VIP July 2018
    Catti Labelle ·

I haven't bought it yet, but I plan on just looking on Etsy or buying from the same local store FH bought my engagement ring from (Catbird, they have an online shop too - https://www.catbirdnyc.com/ )

• K
    Devoted May 2018
    K ·

We got FH's ring from a local jeweler. They repaired my e-ring (it was his grandmother's and the band needed to be replaced) and we loved working with them, so we bought both of our bands from there too. Check into some local places, you might be surprised!

• K
    Devoted May 2018
    Kaitlin ·

We got FH his from mensrings.biz they were having a sale plus, I had a thing for $200 off.

• Mrs. Fall Bride
    Master October 2016
    Mrs. Fall Bride ·

We got his and my rings from a private jeweler.

• Constance
    VIP October 2017
    Constance ·

Etsy.

• cantwait4thedate
    VIP November 2017
    cantwait4thedate ·

We got all our rings from JamesAllen.com. They are beautiful and their customer service cannot be beat!

• FutureMrsHill
    Expert April 2018
    FutureMrsHill ·

Etsy

• redhead
    Devoted August 2018
    redhead ·

@double, that's where we are looking too. FH wants something unique. Glad to hear good feedback!

• Erin381
    Master September 2016
    Erin381 ·

Macy's and than after he lost that we replaced it with an identical one from Amazon.... (my husband and both married bothers have the same ring, all from amazon)

• BlueHenBride
    Master March 2017
    BlueHenBride ·

We got DH's band from Stonebrook Jewelry and they were fantastic. He wanted wood in his ring, and they had 40 different choices for different types of wood that they could use in the ring, so we were able to get him one that had his favorite kind of wood (purple heart) in it.

• Missy
    Dedicated July 2018
    Missy ·

Helzberg, they had amazing sales over Black Friday!

• Dominique
    Devoted June 2018
    Dominique ·

Bought him a simple one from JCPenney. He loves it!

• AprilR
    VIP May 2018
    AprilR ·

We got FH on etsy. We looked in so many jewelry stores and he just didn't like any of them so we got his size and found the perfect one on etsy. Plus it saved me a lot of money getting it there

Comment on this discussion