FutureMrsHodges
VIP September 2012

FH is wearing a Grey tux

FutureMrsHodges, on August 25, 2011 at 3:11 AM Posted in Wedding Attire

He finally just agreed to wear the grey tux I like .I honestly think he agreed because I asked while he was playing the Xbox. But now I have to convince him to wear the jacket too.

It will be pictured as shown below with a DB Lapis vest and tie

Share:

10 Comments

• FutureMrsHodges
    VIP September 2012
    FutureMrsHodges ·

Or Should I try to do this look ?

• Julean
    VIP May 2011
    Julean ·

We opted for the vest-only look for our May wedding. In AZ it is already pretty warm that time of year, and it was an outdoor reception and ceremony. We loved the look.

• FutureMrsHodges
    VIP September 2012
    FutureMrsHodges ·

That looks nice together , I might make FH wear the jacket for the ceremony and pics only

• Julean
    VIP May 2011
    Julean ·

By the end of the day they were all in shirtsleeves and suspenders. We wanted to differentiate DH, but he really didn't want a jacket, which is why he wore the fedora instead.

Oh and 1 more pic. He is so handsome

• H
    Devoted September 2012
    Holly ·

Oooh I like the top look! I'd do jackets cause they can always rock the vests for the reception!

• Latisha M (Latisha B)
    Super November 2011
    Latisha M (Latisha B) ·

That's the same tux my FH is wearing. I can't wait to see him in it!

• N
    Dedicated September 2012
    Nik ·

LOVE LOVE LOVE the grey tux...my FH wanted a grey tux too but our wedding is late afternoon into the night and I've heard grey is for earlier weddings...I still love it and I am considering it! Where is it from?

• FutureMrsHodges
    VIP September 2012
    FutureMrsHodges ·

Men's Warehouse

• FutureMrsHodges
    VIP September 2012
    FutureMrsHodges ·

Oh instead of chuck taylor's , the men will wear All White Air Force Ones.

• Syd A.
    VIP April 2012
    Syd A. ·

I love the color of the original pic! That purple is gorgeous! I think in July though, they will probably want to just wear the vests. They are going to look either way!

Comment on this discussion