Maria
Just Said Yes September 2017

Fall Colors

Maria, on May 1, 2016 at 2:46 PM Posted in Planning 0 24
Saved Save

Hi

My fiance and I like to have fall wedding. I an having trouble deciding on colors that look good together! I think I am going to have my girls in Lapis color. I'd like to have dark red, orange and maybe a blue involved but just don't know if that will look right. Help! :/

24 Comments

• Laura
    Expert October 2016
    Laura ·

For this fall I'm doing a deep purple with orange accents. Try Pinterest just search fall wedding colors

• Natalie
    Master September 2016
    Natalie ·

I'm doing navy blue and grey with gold accents

• Kimberly
    Devoted November 2016
    Kimberly ·

Im doing burgundy and mauve with rose gold accents. Then lots of fall colored flowers (silk not real).

• J
    Savvy September 2017
    Jessica ·

Im having a fall wedding and my colors are purple, orange and burgendy. I also really like burnt orange and plum.

• ElleW.
    Expert October 2015
    ElleW. ·

I did a fall wedding and really liked the deep purple for BP, but we ended up not doing fall colors-grey and light pink.

ETA: I feel like deep red and orange would be too obvious (look, fall colors!) I think choose one of those and then an accent color. That might be more subtle.

• Soon2BMrsB
    VIP October 2016
    Soon2BMrsB ·

I'm doing fall with dark burgundy and ivory.

With a Lapis blue (as this is fairly bold and not too too dark), I would compliment it with a bright orange. I'm not sure dark red would look right with this colour scheme though. I would maybe just stick to the two colours.

• Rachel A.
    Super September 2016
    Rachel A. ·

I have a fall wedding. We are doing charcoal grey, navy, and coral.

• Kristen
    VIP May 2016
    Kristen ·

I think those colors could be beautiful!

• Kristen
    VIP May 2016
    Kristen ·

Some ideas

• Kristen
    VIP May 2016
    Kristen ·

Bridesmaid look

• Kristen
    VIP May 2016
    Kristen ·

Bouquet idea

• Brooke
    Devoted November 2017
    Brooke ·

My wedding is in the fall and my colors are burgundy blush and navy( guys will be in navy)

• A
    Savvy September 2017
    Alexandria ·

These are the colors we are using.

• N
    Dedicated October 2016
    Nikki ·

October 1st wedding here I'm doing dark plum , yellow and a dark orange

• Natalia
    Dedicated October 2016
    Natalia ·

Fall wedding too! I'm doing dark purple, lavender, white and silver. Check out pinterest for ideas!

• annakay511
    Master July 2015
    annakay511 ·

I was also going to recommend looking on pinterest for ideas and inspiration!

Also, please change your avatar to something other than the rings (this is not the same picture as the background on the app). It helps you get more responses on your posts and it makes the threads easier to read. Here's how: https://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/welcome-new-users-faq-lingo-and-guidelines/736e1073af1a0860.html Thanks!

• Desireecox
    VIP October 2016
    Desireecox ·

We are doing burgundy and gold

• OG Kristen
    Master October 2015
    OG Kristen ·

We did plum and orange. Sounds like a weird combination, but looked fantastic.

• Crystal
    VIP September 2017
    Crystal ·

We are doing a fall wedding also...I love the rich color look of gold, burnt orange, chocolate and copper

• MissMtoMrsC
    VIP November 2016
    MissMtoMrsC ·

I live plum for fall

Comment on this discussion