Fiona
Expert October 2018

Excited!

Fiona, on July 6, 2018 at 1:00 PM Posted in Parties and Events 0 11
Saved Save
I’m getting married in October! I’m so ready, but as it gets closer I am also so so so excited for the pre-wedding events! My sister-in-law (who is also my MOH and planning my Bridal Shower) sent me this today! Bridal shower invites are in and I feel so lucky to have such a great group of girls to celebrate with!

She is throwing me a Kate Spade inspired party as it is my favorite brand and also super girly! Share your bridal party themes!

Excited! 1

11 Comments

• Liana
    VIP March 2017
    Liana ·
    • Flag

Looks so pretty. Congratulations!

• alexisdemetra
    Devoted November 2018
    alexisdemetra ·
    • Flag

Oh my gosh I absolutely love Kate Spade and that invitation! That will be the most fun party. Did you register for any of her entertaining/kitchen stuff? I have some of her lemon serving platters on mine Smiley smile

My shower is just "kitchen" themed! FH and I have not lived together, so we're pretty much starting from square one with stuff for our future home. Not to mention I love cooking and baking, so am in need of all new kitchen stuff! My kitchen colors have always been light blue and red and my amazing hostesses are carrying that into my invitation and party! Please post pics of yours!

Excited! 2

• Mrs.Sanok
    VIP September 2018
    Mrs.Sanok ·
    • Flag

That is so exciting! I hope you post pictures from your shower!

• Fiona
    Expert October 2018
    Fiona ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes I already have so much of the Kate Spade kitchen stuff! I have registered for some more though! My FH and I live together and already have more than what we need, so our registry is some basic everyday items and camping equipment because we love camping!
  • alexisdemetra
    Devoted November 2018
    alexisdemetra ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I love that! I've promised FH that after the kitchen shower when a lot of the necessities are taken care of, we can go back and add more fun things. He is dying to put tents, lanterns, etc on ours. Enjoy your party!!

• FutureMrsKC
    Master January 2019
    FutureMrsKC ·
    • Flag

Congrats!

FH cousins are throwing us a couples shower here in FL where we live with all of our friends and it's going to be more laid back and fun but we aren't involved at all so idk a theme or anything! Then in November my MOH and mom are throwing me a bridal shower at an Italian restaurant (one of my favs!) with all of my family in PA that I don't see very often so that will be special too! I'm excited for pre-wedding festivities!

• Ingrid
    Super September 2018
    Ingrid ·
    • Flag
    My FMIL wants mine to be a surprise but it’s next month and I’m so excited! Here are some photos from my lingerie shower though if you need any inspo 💕 (the makeup was my party favor. the last picture is cropped weird but it’s my “hot seat” for opening presents.)

Excited! 3

Excited! 4

Excited! 5

Excited! 6

Excited! 7
  • Bride107
    Expert October 2018
    Bride107 ·
    • Flag

These are cute! It gives me a Kate Spade vibe! love it!

• Kodi
    Super April 2019
    Kodi ·
    • Flag

I loveee the invitations, so cute!!

• ArwenToHisAragorn
    Expert October 2018
    ArwenToHisAragorn ·
    • Flag

Such gorgeous invites! I'm getting married October too Smiley smile I know it's some time in August and the theme (only because one of my bridesmaids slipped it to me, I haven't told anyone I know Smiley laugh ), but the date and place are a surprise! Apparently it's going to be some kind of whimsical Lord of the Rings theme...I'm going to cry walking into the room. My fiance and I are obsessed lol.

• Caitlin
    Devoted October 2018
    Caitlin ·
    • Flag
    Cute!!!! Love Kate Spade!

Comment on this discussion