Hello! My FH and I plan to go to the UK / Europe for our honeymoon. We want to consider the pros and cons before making a final decision so I wanted to ask you guys for suggestions, ideas, etc. We have talked about the different places to go on our honeymoon and the choices were endless but our final choices were UK / Europe or Japan. We talked about if we go to the UK, we wanted to make a trip to Paris, Scotland, as well as Leeds. We aren't 100% sure how to go about planning this.
Here are some questions I have (if any of you know),
- How much pocket money should we consider bringing along with us? (This is more of "in case of emergency" since I've heard some stuff about using your card internationally)
- Is any of these places we want to consider going dangerous? Or is there any precautions we should make?
- Is there a overnight train or train in general that could take us from London to Leeds or London to Paris, etc? We do want to go to all three places, if possible.
- What places do you guys consider going to? We love music (mostly EDM, punk rock, metal). We love to explore flea markets so if there are some near, we'd love to go there. We love pizza so a really good pizza place would be AMAZING.
- What is the weather like in the UK around February? Should I pack mostly cold weather clothing?
These are all the questions I have right now but if I have more, I'll definitely edit this post!