K
Beginner October 2020

Engagement party

kaley, on September 24, 2018 at 2:57 PM Posted in Ohio Planning 0 6
Saved Save
I'm not getting married until 2020 of October. But I'm trying to figure out when to do an engagement party and all of that because I don't want it pushed into one year with me still in school

6 Comments

• Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·

Hey there, Kaley!

I've heard that people typically have their engagement party within a few months of getting engaged! However, the ultimate decision is totally you and your FS's call!! There's no set time amount of time that you're expected to follow!! If you're getting ready to plan an engagement party, check out this article for super helpful tips!!

How to Plan an Engagement Party in 8 Easy Steps

When did you get engaged?! Where you surprised?

• K
    Beginner October 2020
    kaley ·
    I got engaged July 28 of this year and yes I was !! He asked me at the zoo we were feeding giraffes
  • J
    Beginner November 2020
    Jessica ·
    I don't think we are having one. It was kind of my bday party when he proposed. All my closest friends were there.
  • Danielle
    Dedicated October 2020
    Danielle ·
    Congrats I’m getting married October 10, 2020 and I’m having the same issues
  • K
    Beginner October 2020
    kaley ·
    View Quoted Comment
    My friend is getting married 10-10-2020 and she's having her engagement party next month
  • Ashley
    Expert October 2020
    Ashley ·
    We just got engaged on Christmas Eve in front of family. My aunt is throwing us a party on February 9th. She was already planning a wine tasting party for some point this just pushed it up and she is using it as a party for us

Comment on this discussion