Katydid
VIP May 2014

Emily S., Did I miss your BAM post?

Katydid, on June 19, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Posted in Community Conversations 75

I am just curious - Emily S, where is your BAM? I'd love to see your photos and hear about your experience!

I am just curious - Emily S, where is your BAM? I'd love to see your photos and hear about your experience!

75 Comments

• Emily
    Master May 2014
    Emily ·
    • Flag

Thanks Erin, your advice is always spot on.

• Samantha
    VIP August 2014
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

I must be out of the loop because I hardly ever see mean or rude comments from anyone but that just might be me. I have seen Emily post a couple of times but they never seemed harsh to me.

• ItsGoodToBeKing
    Master February 2014
    ItsGoodToBeKing ·
    • Flag

The days you need WW Smiley smile

• Nay
    Master August 2014
    Nay ·
    • Flag

Okay Emily if you say so. The thread is 151 pages. I'm sure your name was mentioned back in the single or maybe even double digit pages when the thread was still mainly about etiquette.

Anywho, if you don't agree, we'll have to agree to disagree Smiley smile

Mrs. King - Heyyyyy there.

• LavenderJoy
    Master September 2014
    LavenderJoy ·
    • Flag

Heyyyyyyy Mrs.King! How is life as "Queen"? Get it, king / queen? Cheezy right? I know. Lol! :-D

• Rachel DellaPorte
    February 2020
    Rachel DellaPorte ·
    • Flag

Emily, I saw your wedding date had passed and you hadn't done a BAM, and I thought, "damn, I wanted to see that wedding". After all, I remember you posted your floral budget and I was so looking forward to seeing how it turned out.

I guess I'll have to be content to picture it in my head (thanks for the descriptors...I'm getting an image, and it's stunning). Congratulations on your marriage, and may you have many happy and fulfilling years together.

• ItsGoodToBeKing
    Master February 2014
    ItsGoodToBeKing ·
    • Flag

When we get pregnant down the road there will DEFINITELY be a Queen or King gender reveal party Smiley winking lavenderjoy

• Emily
    Master May 2014
    Emily ·
    • Flag

Centerpiece Flowers - thank you. Flowers were important to me, I love them. I will post some decor shots when I get pro photos back.

• Rachel DellaPorte
    February 2020
    Rachel DellaPorte ·
    • Flag

Really? Great! I'll be watching for them. Thanks.

• Nay
    Master August 2014
    Nay ·
    • Flag

If you do that Mrs. King you have to post pics Smiley smile

• Katydid
    VIP May 2014
    Katydid ·
    • Flag

Your wedding sounds fabulous. I agree with you about 98% of the time and would like a face to put with the name and serious adherence to etiquette. Did it go well? Anything unusual or unplanned happen?

• Niecy Sparkles
    VIP August 2014
    Niecy Sparkles ·
    • Flag

Did u give any wedding day advice Emily.

• T-Rex
    Master August 2013
    T-Rex ·
    • Flag

I also usually agree with Emily's posts (and like them).

Master October 2013
    .... ·
    • Flag

I always agree with Emily because she's right. I also respect that she lets the bitchy responses roll off her back.

Some of the ladies here are very cruel to her - for no real reason - she isn't mean in her delivery, she is straight-forward. Many of you hate the ladies on TK for being soooo mean but some of you seem to stalk Emily around WW just to comment "SHUT UP EMILY" after she posts anything. Never seen anyone do that on TK. Even if you don't like their bluntness.

I'd love to see a BAM from Emily but totally understand why she doesn't want to post one.

• ItsGoodToBeKing
    Master February 2014
    ItsGoodToBeKing ·
    • Flag

I really considered not doing a BAM at one point due to some crazy bitches, so I totally respect her not doing one Smiley smile

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics