Katydid
VIP May 2014

Emily S., Did I miss your BAM post?

Katydid, on June 19, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Posted in Community Conversations 75

I am just curious - Emily S, where is your BAM? I'd love to see your photos and hear about your experience!

I am just curious - Emily S, where is your BAM? I'd love to see your photos and hear about your experience!

75 Comments

• Future_Mrs.Mandeville
    Super September 2014
    Future_Mrs.Mandeville ·
    • Flag

Right! I really want to see how it turned out. I always look for Emily's post when reading the comments lol. After her posts things always get real! But on a serious note anyone who starts drama on a BAM post needs to let things go. An opinion is just that. No need to save special hate for someone in your heart, just move on.

• rusticbride
    Master May 2014
    rusticbride ·
    • Flag

LSC_sf, word up, thanks! LOL. Turn down for what.

• K
    Master May 2014
    KT ·
    • Flag

I wish you could see who liked your comment too! I totally liked yours Rustic!

• Suzi
    Master June 2014
    Suzi ·
    • Flag

@Emily as it stands I just want to see your pics. I've never had a run in of any sort with you and I don't intend to. So, if you thought I have said anything crappy about you, I'm sorry.

I liked your comment too Rustic

• L
    VIP September 2014
    LSC_sf ·
    • Flag

HAHA no prob!

• L + A
    VIP May 2015
    L + A ·
    • Flag

What is this secret thread business? Haha.

I will third (fourth? Fifth?) the support for Emily,thanks for having the lady balls that many of us don't. I saw your post from last night about the wedding party meet up and it was true and worded well, there was no reason for the flare up. But whatever.

• Piecesofadream
    Master June 2014
    Piecesofadream ·
    • Flag

LMAO@ Turn down for what ha!

@RusticBride - I accepted - is there some sort of initiation phase I should be prepared for? LOL

• LG
    Master October 2014
    LG ·
    • Flag

I agree with Heather A.

Emily, your description of your wedding sounds absolutely beautiful.

• KimS
    Master September 2014
    KimS ·
    • Flag

@Suzi - Damn right. :-)

It does sound so beautiful, Emily!!

• Watermill Girl
    Super May 2015
    Watermill Girl ·
    • Flag

I also agree with you most of the time Emily! Sounds like it was a very pretty wedding.

• Nay
    Master August 2014
    Nay ·
    • Flag

L A The so called "secret thread" is not a secret and Emily is not our topic of discussion. It's not a secret. Anyone can pop in and chat about whatever. Doesn't have to be wedding stuff. We chat daily and have become buddies both in WW and on FB. Here's the link.

https://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/ww-etiquette-police/539f9c167a312fc2.html?page=150 Hard to have a SECRET thread in an OPEN forum.

ETA: Kept trying to add the plus sign. For some reason the plus sign in your name won't stay. lol

• L + A
    VIP May 2015
    L + A ·
    • Flag

HAHAHA good lord. Thanks Nay! Clearly, I am not all here today mentally. That kitten just made my day though.

But yes, i knew the "secret" thread wasn't about Emily lol.

• rusticbride
    Master May 2014
    rusticbride ·
    • Flag

The thread you thought was dead just stays under the radar yet over your head WHATTT. That was cool. TURN. DOWN. FOR. WHAT. Mwhaha.

• Nay
    Master August 2014
    Nay ·
    • Flag

I love any meme with a cat. lol

rustic - You are on a roll today. lol

• rusticbride
    Master May 2014
    rusticbride ·
    • Flag

Nay, THANKS!

• Koch Bride
    Master September 2014
    Koch Bride ·
    • Flag

Emily- I also would love to see pictures and what not from your wedding! I'll reiterate what others have said and say that I agree with a lot of the things you say. There is way too much sugarcoating.

• rusticbride
    Master May 2014
    rusticbride ·
    • Flag

Look at all of these people suckin' up, so cute. I'M KIDDING, I'M KIDDING... LOL!

• OregonEmily
    Master August 2014
    OregonEmily ·
    • Flag

Feel free to call me a suck up! Smiley smile ...Bring on the BAM Emily!

• LavenderJoy
    Master September 2014
    LavenderJoy ·
    • Flag

I liked your @RusticBride. You crack me the hell up! I always loved your memes!

• Emily
    Master May 2014
    Emily ·
    • Flag

Oh but Nay, I certainly HAVE have been a topic of discussion in your secret thread! Let's be real. I'm not the only topic - other posters have been discussed at as well - I but I've read enough of it to see my name way more than once!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics