mc4dj13
Master November 2013

E-Pic Bloopers

mc4dj13, on June 28, 2013 at 1:27 PM Posted in Etiquette and Advice 0 12
Saved Save

We all enjoy a good laugh and I wanted to post a thread we can all get involved with. For those of us who have our engagement photos taken already- let's all pick and post one photo that we consider to be the "blooper" of the shoot. Did your doggy leave a "present" in the middle of your shoot? Did a sunburned shirtless beach-goer walk into the shot? Let's have fun with this!

I will start. I hate this photo. Our photographer wanted to take a series of funny face photos. My fiance of course has this photo as the background on his phone.

12 Comments

• Shawndra
    Super July 2013
    Shawndra ·

Hahaha I don't have any tho

• Ashlee
    Super March 2014
    Ashlee ·

Sometimes it's hard to get my FH to take pictures seriously...

• MrsO
    Master May 2012
    MrsO ·

It started off as an innocent piggy back ride until he tried to throw me into the stream.

Then I played with his face.

Then he made a chair for me in the field (and my hair had gotten crazy frizzy by that point. Thanks humidity.)

• Out the Window
    Master May 2014
    Out the Window ·

I don't have mine back yet! WAH!!! But he said he caught one when a bug flew in my eye...

• Married2013
    Master September 2013
    Married2013 ·

He would just be ecstatic about me posting this : )

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·

Here is ours...

• mc4dj13
    Master November 2013
    mc4dj13 ·

@Ashlee- So funny!! Cute pics everyone!

• Amanda
    Master August 2013
    Amanda ·

Fun thread! Here's us, towards the end of our shoot. FH was getting silly and wanted to do a foot pop, too.

• Leslie
    Super August 2013
    Leslie ·

This isn't that much of a blooper but I just grabbed him and had a cheesy smile and it made him smile. It actually didn't turn out that bad! LOL

• Crawline
    Expert September 2013
    Crawline ·

I jumped on his back....but I jumped at an angle and this is what happened...

• Sarah D.
    VIP March 2013
    Sarah D. ·

We have one where I'm pulling my tank top up over my bra and adjusting myself ( darn DDs) and she took the picture, edited it, and sent it to me. H was oblivious to it all.

• Katie
    VIP May 2014
    Katie ·

The first pic was completely my FH's idea! haha The second was an awesome shot my photographer happened to get of me mid laugh.

Comment on this discussion