Svetlana
VIP October 2018

Dry Shampoo

Svetlana, on April 14, 2017 at 1:20 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 39
Saved Save

Does anyone have any rec's for a dry shampoo I can use when I am on call. I can't walk around work with a damp head but the other day , the first time I was on call, going into day 2 I noticed my hair was looking oily. Showers are not an issue wet hair at work would be.

39 Comments

• Jo
    WeddingWire Administrator May 2015
    Jo ·
    • Flag

Batiste is my go-to. I don't know what color hair you have but they make formulations for dark hair that don't look grey when applied.

• FMR2018
    Master October 2018
    FMR2018 ·
    • Flag

Batiste for sure.

• AllieCat
    Super November 2017
    AllieCat ·
    • Flag

I love the Batiste dry shampoos. Not sure what color hair you have, but they make one for brown hair so you don't get a white cast on your hair!

• A&W
    Master May 2017
    A&W ·
    • Flag

I've been using Batiste, and I love it. It works really well, and there are so many different scents.

• Future381sWife
    VIP September 2017
    Future381sWife ·
    • Flag

I love Dry Bar... they have a spray at Sephora. Or Redken pillow proof! Use it the night before too!

• abegaile
    Super June 2017
    abegaile ·
    • Flag

Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder. It lasts forever, it works amazingly, and it doesn't have a super strong smell. FH even uses it.

• LC
    Expert June 2017
    LC ·
    • Flag

Another vote for Batiste!

• Svetlana
    VIP October 2018
    Svetlana ·
    • Flag

I remember my mom using PSSST and it being white so the dark brown would be my smarter option.

• Svetlana
    VIP October 2018
    Svetlana ·
    • Flag

I like the idea of not spending a lot on it as I would use it one time a month maybe

• Lindsey
    Super June 2017
    Lindsey ·
    • Flag

I always have some Batiste on hand. I have tried Amika before and loved it- smells really good too!

• Tamara
    Devoted April 2018
    Tamara ·
    • Flag

I use Garnier fructis Smiley smile

• ConleyToBe
    Super April 2018
    ConleyToBe ·
    • Flag

I use pillow head (I think that's what it's called) by redkin and I love it! It's so light, other than the heavier drug store brands

I'll have to try this Batiste everyone's recommending now!

• K
    Super March 2018
    K ·
    • Flag

I use one from lush. i cant remember the name but lush is always good Smiley smile it smells fresh and actual works for long periods of time.

• Siabean
    Devoted June 2017
    Siabean ·
    • Flag

Perfect hair day and Anika make very good ones as well

• Runawaybride
    VIP May 2017
    Runawaybride ·
    • Flag

I like Not Your Mother's. And it was BOGO 50% off at Ulta yesterday! Maybe the sale is still going on.

• Meaghan
    VIP November 2017
    Meaghan ·
    • Flag

I LOVE pillow proof. I usually use it and curl my hair and my hair will still look clean and dry and perfectly curled the next day. It's magic.

• CM_love
    Dedicated September 2018
    CM_love ·
    • Flag

I've heard good things about Batiste but have yet to try it myself. I love Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo because it works good, lasts me forever, and is like $4 at target! Another one that I like is Living Proof, which is more pricey but smells amazing.

• MissC2MrsC
    Dedicated January 2018
    MissC2MrsC ·
    • Flag

Along with mascara, dry shampoo is another product that I love to try all the brands out there. And the best one I have found yet is the Pantene Pro V dry shampoo in the gold bottle. Smells amazing and it makes my hair oil free for like 2 extra days!

• Dani
    Devoted July 2017
    Dani ·
    • Flag

Batiste for me as well!

• earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    • Flag

I have used several in different price ranges and the one I LOVE is Dove dry shampoo, especially the ones that adds volume. My house is under construction and we don't have a shower so have to wash my hair in the tub......I can literally go 2 weeks on this stuff and my hair is still fresh, smells good and has volume.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics