HeavenlyBride
Super October 2015

Dresses that didn't make the cut..

HeavenlyBride, on June 18, 2015 at 9:29 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 62
Saved Save

I still had several pics of dresses I tried on during my search, so I thought I'd share! Feel free to share your dresses that didn't make the final cut

62 Comments

• HeavenlyBride
    Super October 2015
    HeavenlyBride ·

Yea I hate posting on my phone, here is one.

• HeavenlyBride
    Super October 2015
    HeavenlyBride ·

• LizzyC
    Master April 2016
    LizzyC ·

Oh I for sure had to go through and delete all the other dresses, especially the runner up, or I know I for sure would've over thought it all into complete dress regret lol!

• JCB
    Master September 2015
    JCB ·

I deleted all of the bad ones! But the one that comes to mind is the one that my mom picked out and it had pink flowers all over it lol! No! Another had a slit in the tulle and I kept saying it looked like my 6 year old nephew came up and took scissors to my wedding dress!

• HeavenlyBride
    Super October 2015
    HeavenlyBride ·

• HeavenlyBride
    Super October 2015
    HeavenlyBride ·

@Lizzy..I totally understand, because there were a few I was STIll on the fence about lol

• B
    Super August 2015
    Buttons125 ·

This one was close!

• HeavenlyBride
    Super October 2015
    HeavenlyBride ·

All in this pic except the top right, that one made the final cut

• HeavenlyBride
    Super October 2015
    HeavenlyBride ·

@Buttons you looked great in it, you have a great figure!

• OG Ruth
    Master October 2015
    OG Ruth ·

My sister had taken pictures on her phone. She was supposed to send them to me. I had wanted to have those pictures as kind of a keepsake (does that sound strange?) but something happened to her phone and she ended up rebooting it before she sent them too me. The only pictures I have is me in my dress. So at least I got something to remember dress shopping.

• Nattie
    Super October 2015
    Nattie ·

I decided not to delete any pictures for 2 reasons. The first is to remember the experience. The second, and more important in my eyes, if FH goes snooping in my phone he won't know which dress I ultimately chose

You look gorgeous though!

• C&S
    VIP June 2015
    C&S ·

Here are two of my no's, and I'm glad they were no's because I showed them to DH last week and he was like "Oh no, I don't like those." I almost picked the second one though! I still think it's gorgeous.

• OG Kristen
    Master October 2015
    OG Kristen ·

I don't have any pics on my phone, but my mom has them on hers. Sometimes I look at them and it just solidifies that I made the right choice.

• Chrissy
    VIP July 2015
    Chrissy ·

My sister has those pics but I don't

• Jenn B
    Master September 2015
    Jenn B ·

This Mori Lee was my runner up. I loved the front- but the back was not flattering.

• J
    Expert September 2015
    Joni ·

This was one that was really in the running. My sister, though, didn't think it was very me.

• Nattie
    Super October 2015
    Nattie ·

Here's one I loved the way it looked but I just could not get over all the lace, I didn't want a lace dress

• Nattie
    Super October 2015
    Nattie ·

Posting photo this time. ..

• Katy
    Master September 2015
    Katy ·

Poo. I just deleted almost all of them. This was the runner up though:

• Kris E
    VIP May 2015
    Kris E ·

C&S, I tried on that dress and I liked it, until I walked around for a while. Then the material started to make my shoulders itch.

Comment on this discussion