Ally
VIP October 2014

dress

Ally, on October 2, 2014 at 4:00 PM Posted in Planning 0 42
Saved Save

Okay, I'm really bored at work and I LOVE looking at all the brides different dresses so everyone post a picture of your dress pleeease! it would be even better if it was a picture of you in your dress! what made you fall in love with it?

Smiley smile

42 Comments

• FinallyMrsW
    VIP October 2014
    FinallyMrsW ·
    • Flag

I have one now yaySmiley smile The back and laceSmiley smile

• FinallyMrsW
    VIP October 2014
    FinallyMrsW ·
    • Flag

DOUBLE POST

• Alyssa
    Master April 2015
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag

I knew I wanted lace and I knew I wanted to look and feel like I was a bride. This dress did the trick!

• FinallyMrsSloan
    VIP April 2015
    FinallyMrsSloan ·
    • Flag

My dress Smiley smile

• FinallyMrsSloan
    VIP April 2015
    FinallyMrsSloan ·
    • Flag

Double post.

• Ally
    VIP October 2014
    Ally ·
    • Flag

Oh my god future mrs. w!!!!! that is GORGEOUS! i absolutely love the shoulders and the back and it seriously just looks like YOUR dress! you are glowing! i love it!! Smiley laugh

• BrideToBe
    Devoted September 2015
    BrideToBe ·
    • Flag

Both of them areee soooooo pretttyyyy! (:

• FinallyMrsSloan
    VIP April 2015
    FinallyMrsSloan ·
    • Flag

FMW I just LOVE the back of your dress! Alyssa that dress looks beautiful on you!

• Mrs Rueckert
    Expert November 2014
    Mrs Rueckert ·
    • Flag

Here is mine Smiley smile I get to go for my 1st fitting on Tuesday!

• kristenann
    Master October 2014
    kristenann ·
    • Flag

So since I feel like you have all been beaten to death with pictures of my dress, I will post some that I didn't choose just for fun.

• Shelby H.
    VIP October 2014
    Shelby H. ·
    • Flag

I'll post some after my 2nd fitting on Sunday where I'll have my MOH take a ton of pictures =)

• Alyssa
    Master April 2015
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag

@Kristenann omfg, I love that first dress on you!!!

@FMS, thank you! Smiley smile

• Pancakes
    Master October 2015
    Pancakes ·
    • Flag

I loved that it made me look tiny in the waist but big boobs Smiley smile I liked the corset (although I bet that will annoy me the day of trying to get in!) I LOVE the way it looks when I sit down. It makes me feel princessy. I was worried because I'm not a princess girl. I'm independent and always have been. I don't look up to princesses, even when I was younger. But then I decided to just say eff it, I'll be a princess for one day. Just because I'm a princess, doesn't mean I'm weak. Look at Mulan. And one of my favorite movies, Ever After, when she is independent and saves the prince sometimes. I knew I wanted a tulle ballgown. Because I have big hips and didn't want to be restricted in a tight dress. Besides, when else can I wear a friggen princess tulle ballgown?! I'm going to be twirling the fudge out of that dress...

• Ally
    VIP October 2014
    Ally ·
    • Flag

DANG kristenann....do you look bad in a wedding dress?? lol! those all look really good on you.

i seriously LOVE everyones dresses! i think everyone did an amazing job picking theirs! usually there are a couple on here that just arent my style (not that i don't like them, they're just not my style) but i think everyone looks SO good in theirs!

• FinallyMrsW
    VIP October 2014
    FinallyMrsW ·
    • Flag

@FMS haha did the same thing. Thanks so much I feel much more confidentSmiley smile Love yours too!

Thanks @Ally seriously I am so excited to wear it! My seamstress had to like reconstruct the dress lol I wana see yours!

• FinallyMrsSloan
    VIP April 2015
    FinallyMrsSloan ·
    • Flag

Kristenann you look good in all those dresses! Did you have a dress that didn't look good?

• mallory
    VIP May 2014
    mallory ·
    • Flag

1 ceremony dress

2 bustled back of ceremony dress

3 reception dress

• FinallyMrsW
    VIP October 2014
    FinallyMrsW ·
    • Flag

Alyssa you do look like a brideSmiley smile FMR, your dress it looks so perfect love sweethearts!

• kristenann
    Master October 2014
    kristenann ·
    • Flag

Hahahaha thank you ladies! I tried on too many dresses to count. That first dress was super pretty (Jasmine Bridal), but the material was super odd. It was almost like a denim material.

• FinallyMrsW
    VIP October 2014
    FinallyMrsW ·
    • Flag

@Mallory whats your bustle called? lol

Comment on this discussion