Jules
Dedicated January 2019

Down to 16 Days!

Jules, on January 2, 2019 at 8:22 AM Posted in Planning 0 2
Saved Save

Is it okay to start getting nervous? We only have 16 days left and I cant help but think I'm missing something. Not to mention, we also decided to buy a house (also looking to close before the honeymoon!)- therefore, my anxiety is through the roof!

Any helpful hints, tips, or tricks to ease my nerves or suggestions to make these last couple of weeks go smoothly?

Thanks!

2 Comments

• Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

Yay Jules!! I'm so excited for you!! It's totally normal to be nervous - especially with all of the other big stuff happening too (like buying a house - congratulations!!).

I know one things that really helps me when I feel overwhelmed is organizing everything and anything I can ahead of time! You could, for example, map out each day until your wedding date and decide on what you want to get done that day and what you need to organize/get ready! You could lay out outfits, make a timeline, check in with your wedding party, check in with your vendors, make any beauty appointments (like nails or a facial), etc.! I personally find organizing myself helps relieve some of my nerves! Smiley smile

You should also check out this WeddingWire article for helpful reminders on things to do a week before your wedding:

The 11 Things You Must Do the Week Before Your Wedding

• Michelle
    VIP December 2019
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

Congrats!!! We have 10 months to go but we are looking for a house right now as well. Just breathe it will all be over in the blink of an eye. Just make sure to take some time out for yourself

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics