MrsV1027
Master October 2018

Don't put off packing....oops

MrsV1027, on October 23, 2018 at 3:42 PM Posted in Family and Relationships 0 4
Saved Save

So we are flying out to Vegas tomorrow. Yesterday and today were going to be the get things packed and get last minute stuff. My son was going to stay with his dad yesterday and today.

Yesterday his dad messages me that his gf is in labor. Yay for them! So excited. Then an hour later...once I got my son pizza and a movie to stay home with me I get a message "false alarm". The baby is breach and she's not dilated so it's gonna be awhile. So I'm like ok cool at least I have Tuesday to do my errands and pack.

They are at the hospital being check in for a c-section. Gotta love life and the timing it hands you lol. Thankfully his parents are driving into town(they live 3 hours away) to come see the baby. I asked him to have them pick up our son so he can meet his baby sister before we go to Vegas. So much crazy happy good times right now!

I just soooo regret not starting to pack on Sunday when we were home alone. We are such procrastinators. Thankfully the flight isn't until the evening so I can finish last minute things tonight. It's just funny how life works My son gets a new sister and an awesome vacation all in the same week!

4 Comments

• Nisa
    Super March 2019
    Nisa ·

Your son is definitely going to remember this week for the rest of his life! Good luck with the packing, you're almost there!

• Maggie
    Super February 2019
    Maggie ·
    Wow everything happens at once! I'm impressed you are keeping your cool, I'd be so stressed out. Crazy how it all worked out but what a super happy week it'll be! Good luck with everything and I hope your big day is great
  • Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·

Hi FutureMrsV! This seems like a lot of things all happening at the same time! I hope you were able to get everything sorted out and packed in time! I also hope you are having a black in Vegas! Also, congratulations to your son on becoming a brother!

• DC Wife 10.27.18
    Master October 2018
    DC Wife 10.27.18 ·
    Lol my mini-moon bag got packed two weeks ago. I packed it before I put away my summer clothes so that when I get back my fall clothes would all be out.

Comment on this discussion