Nevona
Beginner July 2020

Dip Nails

Nevona, on March 14, 2019 at 11:11 PM Posted in Hair and Makeup 0 8
Saved Save

I got my nails done for my bday (st. Patty’s baby) and I decided to try the dip method instead of my normal shellac. Leaning towards getting this for the wedding I just like how some of the colors have the sparkle.

Green nailsDip Nails 1

8 Comments

• Kora
    Devoted September 2020
    Kora ·
    Dip nails are the best! Very much worth the money- defiantly get them for your wedding day!
  • Taylor
    Beginner October 2020
    Taylor ·
    The dip powder worked for me for a little but then after a few months of doing my nails that way it started lifting after the first few days (nail tech said it's due to oily nail beds). I LOVED mine when it worked for me, my mom can go 3 or 4 weeks and french looks great!
  • Grecia
    Savvy May 2020
    Grecia ·
    I love dip powder! It’s a little more pricey but it’s so worth it!!
  • Nevona
    Beginner July 2020
    Nevona ·

I agree even with it being pricey still worth it. I typically only get my nails done every so often or special occasions. I’ve never been good with keeping up with the maintenance of nails so I’ve just put the as a treat to myself.

• FutureMrsD
    Rockstar July 2019
    FutureMrsD ·

Birthday twins, yay! I've heard dip nails are way better than acrylics/gels so that's awesome!

• idosoon
    Devoted February 2020
    idosoon ·

I've been using dip powder for my nails for over 3 years, Very good and lasts over 4 weeks for me,

• alysmw
    Devoted March 2019
    alysmw ·
    I just tried dip nails for the first time on Saturday! I really like them so far. Can't wait to see how they wear over the next two weeks & what my real nails look like once these are taken off. I don't think I can ever do acrylic again... too damaging ):

• Nevona
    Beginner July 2020
    Nevona ·
    View Quoted Comment

Yes that’s what’s the nail tech told me and her nails were dip so that made me feel good about my choice! Happy birthday!!!

Comment on this discussion