J
Savvy April 2014

Did anyone else forget to put on her engagement ring for her engagement photo session?

jinjer, on October 15, 2013 at 5:03 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 6
Saved Save

I feel bad about it.

6 Comments

• Laudie
    Master October 2013
    Laudie ·
    • Flag

Not me...

Consider changing your avatar! (**Please note you can only do this through a computer, not a tablet or smartphone!** -- Thanks Mrs.S) Avatars are often how fellow community members can identify you! We certainly understand privacy concerns, so the picture doesn't have to be of you-- just something unique to you, your wedding, or something that you love! This will make it easier for us to remember who you are and follow your progression of posts.

To do this:

- Click 'Settings' at the top right-hand side of your screen

- Click 'Profile and Privacy Settings'

- Below 'Account Image' on the left, hover your mouse over the avatar and click 'Change Image'

- Select an image from your Photo Album, your Avatars, or Upload from your computer & click 'Update Image'

• 2d Bride
    Champion October 2009
    2d Bride ·
    • Flag

We didn't have engagement rings. And our only "engagement photo" was a photo done by the ship's staff on a dinner cruise we went on. About the only point I could see to engagement photos was to test out a photographer to use later for the wedding. And since we were getting married 8 hours from home, that wasn't practical.

• Tash
    Super May 2014
    Tash ·
    • Flag

I never take mine off, so not me!

• soon to be Mrs. M
    Expert May 2014
    soon to be Mrs. M ·
    • Flag

I think FH would have had a fit if I didn't have mine on for our pics

• Sharon
    Dedicated June 2014
    Sharon ·
    • Flag

Agreed. My FH would have murdered me. But I did forget to wear it to our engagement dinner... Oops. (It was being sized and I had picked it up earlier that day and just forgot to wear it.)

• Sharon
    Dedicated June 2014
    Sharon ·
    • Flag

Agreed. My FH would have murdered me. But I did forget to wear it to our engagement dinner... Oops. (It was being sized and I had picked it up earlier that day and just forgot to wear it.)

Comment on this discussion