Katie
Devoted September 2018

Day before wedding,anxiety attack.

Katie, on September 29, 2018 at 6:33 AM Posted in Planning 0 5
Saved Save
Well today is finally our big day!! Everything’s all set and ready to go thanks to my amazing family coming together yesterday. I was at the nail salon yesterday with my mom, had a major anxiety attack (never had one before) was trying to get myself outside for fresh air but was so dizzy and seeing black that I couldn’t even put one foot in front of the other. My mom was trying to help me but before I knew it I passed out, slammed my head on a walkway pole and then fell down three steps. Had to be brought to the hospital, almost missed our rehearsal. Needless to say I’m so embarrassed this happened! I have a huge cut on my left cheek and quite the shiner on my forehead! Fingers crossed my hair and make up artist can work there magic. The doctors think it happened just from the amount of stress planning a wedding, sleepless nights, lack of nutrition and having two small kids at home. Needless to say I’m so excited the day is finally here and the planning is all done and I can just relax!!!!

5 Comments

• N
    Dedicated September 2020
    Nathalia ·
    • Flag
    Don't you worry, anything that the makeup artists can't fix, photoshop can handle! Have a GREAT wedding and a most wonderful day Smiley ring Smiley cake Enjoy Smiley smile
  • WED18
    July 1993
    WED18 ·
    • Flag

I’m so sorry that happened to you 😢. Hopefully you can relax today and enjoy all your hard work and planning. You’ll be a beautiful bride even with a cut and a shiner! Best wishes!!

• MOB So Cal
    January 2019
    MOB So Cal ·
    • Flag

Yikes! Best wishes for a CALM, relaxed and beautiful wedding day! Smiley heart

• Stephanie
    Expert October 2018
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

I know people who have had really weird things happen to them the day before the wedding day. My cousin's friend broke her toe, and had a boot on in her wedding pictures because she was moving furniture, and dropped it on her foot, and her mom, well her mom was in so much pain from something else, she was doped up on the strong drugs during most of the wedding, she didn't remember much of the wedding, she had a great time, she just had to see it through pictures. These things will be funny memories later in life. I hope you're ok though, that sounds like it hurt. Just remember it's these weird freak things, that make life worth living. Have fun on your wedding day today!

• Tpatb
    Master August 2019
    Tpatb ·
    • Flag
    Oh wow! I’m glad you’re okay! Try to take it easy (I know it’s easier said than done) & focus on your breathing. (4 part breathing helps) Everything will be fine; I hope you have a great wedding day!

Comment on this discussion