We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Hannah
Dedicated August 2019

David's Bridal

Hannah, on April 21, 2019 at 12:41 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 13
Saved Save
Does anyone know the production time for bridesmaid dresses at David's Bridal?

13 Comments

• Melissa
    VIP September 2019
    Melissa ·
    • Flag
    It will all depend on dress and color, but we ordered our March 9th and were told they would come in June and all my girls had there dresses by the end of March.
  • M
    Dedicated May 2019
    Maybride2019 ·
    • Flag
    There is no "production" time. All the dresses r sitting in a warehouse waiting to be shipped. 2-3 weeks is what Ive heard for Davids.
  • Merline
    Super February 2020
    Merline ·
    • Flag
    I was told 2 months, so we are waiting until September just in case. The last wedding I was in, they said the same thing and it came 3 weeks later. You just never know.
  • Nafisah
    Super May 2019
    Nafisah ·
    • Flag
    Really the size dictates most of how long it takes to arrive I've learned. If the dress is a "normal" size, it arrives faster. If it's not in the size 2-8 window it might take longer. Mines was a 4 and it came within 4 weeks. But I know another bride who was a 14 and hers took like 3 months.
  • T
    Dedicated May 2019
    Tori ·
    • Flag
    They told us it depends on the size and color. All my girls were given a 3-4 month estimate because my color isn't one of the most popular ones so they don't guarantee the dress is already made, but the more popular colors I guess they try to have some in every color, size and style in their warehouse at all times so delivery is faster. Not all took the full 3-4 months, some came in like 3 weeks, but a couple did take a long time.
  • Future Mrs. Danger
    Expert November 2019
    Future Mrs. Danger ·
    • Flag
    We ordered in November for a February arrival.
    They all had their dresses by mid January.
  • Hannah
    Dedicated August 2019
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    Perfect thank you ladies! (:
  • alicia
    Dedicated May 2019
    alicia ·
    • Flag
    They will tell you 3 months but all of my bridesmaids had their dresses in like 2 weeks. My rehearsal dinner dress (one of their bridesmaids dresses in ivory) for some reason took about a month an a half.
  • Gen
    Champion June 2019
    Gen Online ·
    • Flag
    They say 4 months. My MOH’s actually took 4 months to come in. Other bridesmaids took 2 weeks. I think it depends on the store, the color, the style... definitely leave the full 4 months because my MOH’s dress DID take that long, but don’t be surprised if it comes faster Smiley smile
  • Amanda
    Master December 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    I think mine was 2-3 months when I got mine for my bridesmaids wedding when I was her bridesmaid
  • Courtney
    Master December 2019
    Courtney ·
    • Flag
    There's a few factors: color, style, or how new to the collection it is. I just went shopping a couple of weeks ago with my girls and their delivery times ranged from end of May to end of August.

The girl who is getting her's next month ordered an online only style that was on sale. The girl who is getting her's in August ordered a brand new style.

When you go shopping ask the consultant on expected delivery if you have a style in mind.

• Hannah
    Dedicated August 2019
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    I'm in a wedding August 24th and I'm going to order it on May 4th I was just hoping I would have it buy then. The bride just picked out the dresses yesterday.. and I worry a lot that it might not be here in time.
    Thank you ladies for all your input!! (:
  • Laura
    Rockstar October 2019
    Laura ·
    • Flag

I'm getting my dress there...I better go in the next week or two!

Comment on this discussion

Related articles