brandi
Expert May 2012

cozumel honeymoon?

brandi, on June 30, 2011 at 10:00 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 6
Saved Save

Does anyone know of any all inclusive resorts in cozumel that they would recommed for a honeymoon? My fiance and I have been to cozumel a few times but always by cruise, never actually stayed on the island. We both have always wanted to go back to stay at a resort on the island so this is where we have decided to go on our honeymoon. I would really like to stay at the aura resort. They have lazy river swim up suites- you can jump into the lazy river from your patio and it goes through the resort and leads into the main pool. Prices arent out yet for next June though. Can anyone recommend any other resorts in cozumel?

6 Comments

• Shannon S.
    Master March 2011
    Shannon S. ·

HAven't been to Cozumel, but Excellence Playa Mujeres (where we went) has the swim-up suites, and they looked really awesome. We opted for a two-level junior suite, though, since it had a roofdeck with a small plunge pool.

• brandi
    Expert May 2012
    brandi ·

Is that playa del carmen??

• brandi
    Expert May 2012
    brandi ·

I just looked it up. it looks nice, iv'e never been to cancun and i really want to go but i think we are both set on cozumel for the honeymoon. i definatly want to look into it more when we plan another vaca, thanks!

• Anonymous
    Super July 2011
    Anonymous ·

I went to Cozumel when I was a kid, and it was a blast. I am honeymooning in Tulum (2 hours south of cancun) and it looks GORGEOUS..white sand beaches, turquoise waters, and ancient mayan ruins looking over the ocean. That whole area of the yucatan is really nice...We actually might take a day trip to Cozumel while we're there

• Cavan
    VIP January 2012
    Cavan ·

I've been to Iberostar in Cozumel. Meh, I wouldn't recommend it, it was fine but not great. Unfortunately I don't know of any others to help you out.

• Dana
    Dedicated January 2012
    Dana ·

I think that Cancun is even better and Le Blanc is the most incredible all inclusive experience you will ever have

Comment on this discussion