Carol
Dedicated May 2020

Couples getting Married on May 2,2020

Carol, on May 5, 2019 at 6:22 PM Posted in Missouri Planning 0 2
Saved Save

Anyone out there my Wedding Date Twin? I just wanted to ask around and see what everyone is working on. I am trying to gather address for the invites (we havent started to pick out yet, Plenty of Time) However, I am trying to get all the address together. My FH is like already??? LOL I also told him I was going to begin working on the Wedding Decor he is like already?? LOL I finally told him I am not waiting till last minute and be rushing around. We started planing early for a reason.

2 Comments

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna ·

Hi Carol!

I’m sure your date twins are on their way!!

You’re so right to get those addresses gathered now, it can take some time and it’s a big time-consuming task to get ticked off the to-do list so early! Being so organized will pay off in the long term. You’ll be less stressed

You have a ton of month twins you can connect with here and see how their planning is coming along - May 2020 Brides You may find a date twin or two there!

What is the style/ theme of your wedding?

• Carol
    Dedicated May 2020
    Carol ·

Thank you for your reassurance. I was starting to think I was to anxious. LOL Our Theme is elegant / romantic with a hit of winery touch but not rustic style.

Comment on this discussion