S
Dedicated May 2020

Commitment Issues

Sarah, on December 13, 2018 at 8:29 PM Posted in Planning 0 8
Saved Save
Does anyone else get anxious about signing vendor contracts? I don’t know what my problem is! I read and re-read over the contracts to make sure everything is in order, but I just can’t seem to pull the trigger without forcing myself to! Tell me I’m not alone Smiley laugh

8 Comments

• Nicole
    Devoted January 2019
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    No I’m the opposite lol
  • Mrs. Sarantos
    Master November 2019
    Mrs. Sarantos ·
    • Flag
    I get nervous but after I sign I feel so relieved
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag

I was the same way with my first couple of vendors, mostly the venue and the photographer. Now I'm like "I'll sign whatever you want, just please get these contracts out of my face." lol

• Tamara
    VIP August 2019
    Tamara ·
    • Flag

I couldn't sign the contracts fast enough! Lol! We got engaged at the end of September and I started narrowing down vendors to top 2's in October and then commenced to visiting or interviewing all of them and now I am done. Sometimes I wonder if they will actually show up for the wedding since it is so far out, but other than that I feel fine! LOL! Smiley smile Are you just afraid that you might make the wrong decision?

• Tamara
    VIP August 2019
    Tamara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Lol! Agreed!

• Kendra
    Devoted July 2020
    Kendra ·
    • Flag
    I definitely feel you and get a little anxious like you. It’s the fear of feeling like you might find something else. But what makes me feel good about signing with my vendors is knowing that when i compare each vendor i always had more pros on the ones i decided than not. Plus my FH and i had a better rapport with who we booked which is always key!
  • S
    Dedicated May 2020
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    Haha thanks guys. I think 99% of the anxiety comes from seeing how much money everything costs. FH and I are both in grad school, so really, anything over $50 seems like a large amount! Smiley laugh
  • Alexandra
    VIP June 2019
    Alexandra ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I so agree with this!! For me, there’s the shock factor of seeing the bottom line in each contract (even though I knew what it was going to be beforehand and it’s in the budget)!

Comment on this discussion