KaiJan33
Dedicated July 2020

Color Scheme

KaiJan33, on February 18, 2019 at 3:47 PM Posted in Style and D茅cor 0 10
Saved Save
Opinions on this color scheme. 馃榿
I will be getting married in July 2020 in Hawaii.
I really like the palm green to be my colors and the corals. I'm happy with mismatched corals aa long as they are within the 3 shades. But is teal as an accent going to be too much or ok? Accent as in jewelry, ribbon, etc...

Color Scheme 1

Color Scheme 2

Color Scheme 3

Color Scheme 4

Color Scheme 5

Color Scheme 6

Color Scheme 7

Color Scheme 8

10 Comments

• Danielle
    Master June 2019
    Danielle
    • Flag

I think that those colors go really well together.

• Porterpoppin
    VIP March 2019
    Porterpoppin
    • Flag

I love you color scheme especially for a Hawaii wedding! I think the teal will go perfectly as an accent!

• Courtney
    Rockstar December 2019
    Courtney
    • Flag

These colors look great together. However, and this is just me, I would use the teal sparingly. For instance the ribbons used to wrap the bouquets/boutonnieres, or as pockets squares for the guys.

• Disneybride
    Dedicated April 2021
    Disneybride
    • Flag
    I agree use the teal sparingly
  • Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly
    • Flag

Oh my gosh, this color scheme is so perfect for a wedding in Hawaii! I think the teal would be a great pop of color! Love it!

• HayMrsO
    Master October 2018
    HayMrsO
    • Flag

I agree with the others, I would use the teal sparingly, if at all. It's a bright color and can distract from the palette you currently have going (which I love, by the way).

• KaiJan33
    Dedicated July 2020
    KaiJan33
    • Flag
    Thank you all for your wonderful comments! 馃槃 will definitely try to keep teal at a minimum 馃挋
  • Megan
    Dedicated September 2019
    Megan
    • Flag
    I really love this color scheme! Before I really had a chance to read anything, I saw the green and reds and thought "watermelon and summer." Then I saw your dilemma about the teal. I'd say it's not needed, but it does work great with the coral colors. You seem kinda set on the green, so I'd leave it at that.

Hope this helps!
  • Tanya
    Dedicated November 2019
    Tanya
    • Flag
    I think all the colors look great together! Especially given the time of year and place where you鈥檙e getting married. Nice picks!
  • Mizznesha
    Dedicated August 2019
    Mizznesha
    • Flag

I agree with the other brides , this color scheme is so perfect for a wedding in Hawaii! I think the teal would be a great pop of color! Love it!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics