We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Kelsey
VIP September 2020

Cold snap emergency shopping trip

Kelsey, on September 5, 2020 at 2:40 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 8
Saved Save
I should of known better. I have lived in the Midwest my entire life. Yet here I sit waiting for my mom to go shopping for a rehearsal dinner outfit for 60 degree weather instead of what I anticipated which was 70s.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on September 5, 2020 at 7:43 PM
  • R
    Super September 2018
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    Don’t stress! Just add a cute blazer, sweater, denim jacket, or moto jacket, whatever is in your closet and matches your current outfit and you’ll look great!!
  • Jessica
    Rockstar September 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    I hear you! It’s supposed to be close to 100 here today and tomorrow, snow Tuesday with a high of about 39 yuck!! The forecast currently shows us bouncing back by next weekend for the wedding 🤞🏻.
    I’m sure you’ll find something!
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    Hope you guys find a good outfit
  • Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I tried that before I left with the dress I wanted to wear and it didn't look right because of the cut of the dress.
  • Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I did. But then I tried them on at home since dressing rooms aren't open. And my FH hated 1 and liked the other for work. I think i will just drink wine and hope the one for work will be ok. Return the one that ended up showing off my problem areas.
  • Jessica
    Rockstar September 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That makes it so tough, I hate not being able to try things on! I’m sure the one your FH liked for work will be fine, definitely don’t over stress!
  • Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You are right. He volunteered to go check another place tomorrow. I will do that but if I don't find anything I will just go with what I have and be done with it!
  • Jessica
    Rockstar September 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    He sounds like a good one 😉!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles