mimitrue
Master January 2016

Chapstick Flavor Opinions

mimitrue, on December 1, 2014 at 1:52 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 21
Saved Save

Ok, so I have decided to include chapsticks as wedding favors for our fall wedding next year but I need opinions on the best flavor to pick...out of these, which would you want as a favor? I plan on picking a few so I need the best 3 or 4 or definitely not opinions as well. Thank you! Smiley smile

Blue Raspberry

Cherry

Herbal Mint

Original

Peppermint

Vanilla

21 Comments

• Amanda
    Dedicated June 2015
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

I think Herbal Mint would be nice, especially if you're having a winter wedding. Original, blue raspberry and herbal mint. I think those 3 would be good options to serve different types of people.

• Jessie
    Devoted May 2018
    Jessie ·
    • Flag

I think herbal mint would be good. I have some peppermint flavored now and I love it! So I would say either one of those would be nice

• AndixLyn
    Master June 2015
    AndixLyn ·
    • Flag

Peppermint and Cherry

• Soon To Be Mrs. Musser
    VIP June 2015
    Soon To Be Mrs. Musser ·
    • Flag

Great idea! If I were a guest I would like Herbal Mint, Peppermint, and Vanilla.

• Pancakes
    Master October 2015
    Pancakes ·
    • Flag

Blue Raspberry - Might be a little too wild of a flavor for the general population.

Cherry - Yes

Herbal Mint - If you pick Peppermint, you wouldn't need this. Only 1 peppermint is required.

Original - Is this the one with the black label? If so, I hate these. They feel like they are slowly burning my lips off while I wear them.

Peppermint - Yes

Vanilla - Yes

Guests will be able to trade with guests to get what they want. Cool/useful idea!

• OG FMP
    Master August 2015
    OG FMP ·
    • Flag

Choose the flavor depending on the season you're getting married...For example if you're having a winter wedding mint would be awesome, if summer wedding I would go with Blue Raspberry, Fall Vanilla and Spring cherry ??

• Ostrich
    Master April 2016
    Ostrich ·
    • Flag

Please not blue raspberry. Anything else is fine- are guests able to pick what they like- I know Cherry is either hit or miss.

Herbal Mint

Vanilla

• LadyMonk
    Master September 2014
    LadyMonk ·
    • Flag

I vote not any of the ones with mint. Mint (menthol) actually dries out your lips.

• Kate
    Master May 2012
    Kate ·
    • Flag

Out of these, I would go with original, peppermint, or vanilla.

• FutureMrsC
    VIP December 2015
    FutureMrsC ·
    • Flag

Cherry, Vanilla, Peppermint, in that order.

• Silan
    Master April 2015
    Silan ·
    • Flag

I vote vanilla, cherry and mint.

Also I'm jealous of the chap stick flavors in the States, In Canada we only have mint, cherry and original. Smiley sad

• Kimikat
    Expert September 2015
    Kimikat ·
    • Flag

Vanilla, cherry and herbal mint

• lydia
    Dedicated January 2015
    lydia ·
    • Flag

They have pumpkin spice and cake batter too! Just a fun fyi

• Caylin C.
    Master August 2015
    Caylin C. ·
    • Flag

Vanilla, one of the mint options, and cherry. Definitely not blue raspberry.

• Celia Milton
    December 2019
    Celia Milton ·
    • Flag

Everyone gets one right? Then pick cherry.

• L
    VIP September 2015
    Lisa ·
    • Flag

I personally do not like any mint chap stick, I'd say vanilla.

• Silan
    Master April 2015
    Silan ·
    • Flag

@ lydia I have a cake batter one!! Bought it when I was in the States in the summer and I love it!

• Hannah
    Devoted August 2015
    Hannah ·
    • Flag

Vanilla & Original will probably be most popular Smiley smile The mint sounds nice, but for some reason always burns my lips! I have sensitive skin and never have issues with original or vanilla flavours Smiley smile

• Vanessa_DW
    Expert June 2015
    Vanessa_DW ·
    • Flag

I ordered today and got blue raspberry and vanilla... Thought the flavours would go well with the beachy destination wedding! Are you getting them from bulk apothecary? The flavour choices look familiar!

• L
    Master February 2015
    LetItSnow ·
    • Flag

I chose flavours that would likely appeal to the masses (including men). I did half in vanilla and half in mint.

Comment on this discussion