K
Just Said Yes September 2018

Ceremony

Kimberly , on January 17, 2018 at 6:06 AM Posted in Nevada Planning 0 11
Saved Save
Do we have any brides planning to get married in Las Vegas? If so, any suggestions on a venue. We are still undecided. They are so many options to choose from.

11 Comments

• jaygee502
    Beginner August 2018
    jaygee502 ·
    I've booked at one venue but hired a wedding planner from Vegas to seek out other options just in case I overlooked anything. Planning in Vegas but live in Chicago
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·

Hi Kimberly! I've moved this discussion to the Nevada Planning group so that you can get the most helpful responses!

Are you looking for just a ceremony venue, or for a ceremony and reception venue? How big is your guest list?

Here are some great resources for venues to check out in Las Vegas:

How to Throw a Big (or Small) Vegas Wedding

How to Have the Ultimate Las Vegas Wedding

• K
    Kimberly ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Hello OG Grentchen, a seperate chapel. This will be our wedding renewal with only a few guest attending. Something small but very nice would be perfect.
  • Brieanna
    Dedicated July 2021
    Brieanna ·
    View Quoted Comment

I would consider checking out Chapels of Flowers, sounds perfect for your occasion.

• R
    Beginner April 2018
    Ruben ·
    Give Victoria's Chapel a call. See if they have something good to offer. They have different packages and they're prices are quite affordable compared to other places.
  • jaygee502
    Beginner August 2018
    jaygee502 ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Have you been to this venue? This is the one I booked and I'm nervous because I haven't seen it yet!!
  • R
    Beginner April 2018
    Ruben ·
    View Quoted Comment
    My Finances's brother got married here and I honestly liked it. For someone that wants just about everything included within a reasonable price , I think it's a great venue. Of course, we all have different preferences.
  • R
    Beginner April 2018
    Ruben ·
    Congratulations on finding a venue!
  • K
    Kimberly ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Hello jaygee502 I can't see the venue you're asking however I'm currently looking at Vegas Weddings. I just found out last week there is no bridal suite. We are to arrival aready dressed. I'm not too happy about that although my husband said it's Ok. It's our 5th anniversary renewal not our actually wedding. What are your suggestions/ opinions ? And what Las Vegas venues/chapels do you love?
  • K
    Kimberly ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you Rubben. I will take a look at this venue now. I've never heard of it. Thanks so much and Congrats best wishes to the newlyweds!
  • Ashley
    VIP December 2018
    Ashley ·
    Wedgewood Las Vegas! I have a friend that lives in Vegas that just had her wedding here, and I just booked them for December. Reasonable prices and really nice!

Comment on this discussion