Concetta
Super March 2020

Ceremony decor

Concetta, on November 14, 2018 at 7:56 AM Posted in New York Planning 0 4
Saved Save
Hi everyone, I recently saw this photo on Instagram at my venue and I was wondering if anyone knew how I can either make the draping myself or know any affordable florist that I can go too? I asked my florist, for the draping she said I️t would be $600 and if I want the flowers along the top if they are artificial I️t is $800 and if they were to be real I️t would be $1,200.

Ceremony decor 1

4 Comments

• firstoneat56
    Master August 2017
    firstoneat56 ·
    • Flag

Have you contacted the venue to see if they rent the draping for the canopy?

• Concetta
    Super March 2020
    Concetta ·
    • Flag
    Hi, no I have not yet but I was thinking of I️t. The venue is nice they give you the pillars with the white arrangements on I️t, I will call in the morning and see if they can also get the draping Smiley smile thank you
  • Maggie
    Champion October 2025
    Maggie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hi Concetta! I think firstoneat56 has got the right idea in asking your venue. If nothing else, they could give you the contact information of the people who did this specific decoration and you can compare the quote to your florist's.

• Concetta
    Super March 2020
    Concetta ·
    • Flag
    Hey gals! Just an update, I contacted Chateau Briand and they said to first check with my florist and than check with their preferred stylish events. I have an appointment with their preferred for tomorrow to discuss pricing Smiley smile thank you!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics