Jasmin
Savvy December 2019

Centerpieces!

Jasmin, on February 12, 2019 at 1:50 AM Posted in Style and Décor
Hey guys! Just wanted to know what y’all thoughts on these centerpieces! I was thinking of doing floating candles with fake flowers submerged in the water or just do floating candle by itself??

Centerpieces! 1

Centerpieces! 2

Centerpieces! 3
Share:

34 Comments

• Amanda
    Super January 2020
    Amanda ·
    Gorgeous! I love these
  • L
    Just Said Yes April 2020
    Lashell ·

Very cute and elegant good idea may have to use this.

• M
    Dedicated February 2020
    Michelle ·

Love with the flower!

• Janae
    Dedicated June 2019
    Janae ·
    Beautiful. I am using something similar for my own centerpieces.
  • Iris
    Dedicated May 2019
    Iris ·
    Gorgeous! I love them. The first pic is exactly what I originally wanted for my wedding. They look so elegant... it looks great!
  • Abby
    VIP March 2019
    Abby ·
    I love those! This is what I originally wanted to do for my wedding but had to make cut backs due to budget.
  • K
    Dedicated March 2019
    Kayla ·
    For me, the second picture has too much flower, and the third picture is a little more casual. I am IN LOVE with the first one. I think it adds simple elegance. They are all beautiful, but I would prefer the first picture if I were sitting at a table at your wedding.❤
  • Jasmin
    Savvy December 2019
    Jasmin ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Aww thank you so much Kayla!! I love the first one as well❤️
  • K
    Dedicated March 2019
    Kayla ·
    View Quoted Comment
    If you have this really weird person you've never met before slide in at the reception. Don't mind me, I'm just admiring the centerpieces haha. Only teasing, but you are most welcome. Congratulations❤
  • L
    Savvy March 2020
    Lauren ·
    I love the first pic.
  • Nichole
    Just Said Yes June 2020
    Nichole ·

They are all very beautiful. But the first one is my favorite!

• Danielle
    Super June 2019
    Danielle ·

I really like the way they look with the candles and flowers. I was considering doing something similar for my centerpieces.

• Angerra
    VIP August 2019
    Angerra ·
    The first centerpiece is so elegant and simply beautiful! I wanted to have something similar but the thought of how to keep the flowers down came up. I also wanted rose petals but a florist we met with said we would have to use a lot of petals to get the effect I wanted.
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Master March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    All of these are simple yet elegant. Love a candle glow anytime, but especially at a wedding.
  • #RMC2019
    Devoted July 2019
    #RMC2019 ·
    I'm not a huge flower person so I think that this is awesome. I LOVE THE IDEA and to me it sets a good tone...
  • Clarissa
    Devoted March 2020
    Clarissa ·
    I love them the first picture is what I’m going for with my centerpieces. I love the idea of the floating flowers.
  • A
    Super October 2019
    Angelena ·

Love the white flowers very elegant! I am doing this as one of our centerpieces and using fake flowers inside but more orangey/red. I also always hint that the candle should go more in the glass and not at the very tippytop so that the candle lights up the whole vase rather than the flame being above the vase if you get what I mean! Your last picture depicts that best but could still have flowers underneath the candle.

• K
    Dedicated September 2019
    Kim ·
    I am considering this as well! If you know where to get those tall vases, I would love to know too!
  • Rosa
    Dedicated May 2019
    Rosa ·
    Very cute . One of my close friends wedding had the same idea but I will say I really think adding the greenery on the bottom is an extra added touch very nicely put together . I am thinking of incorporating that into
    my centerpieces (terrariums with succulents not flowers ) .
  • A
    Dedicated June 2019
    Afterallthistime...Always ·

These are always so pretty. With or without flowers.

Are you setting up your centerpieces or do you have a day of coordinator doing that? The only reason I ask is I worked a wedding with my friend who is an event planner and the bride had these floating candles. Filling up all the vases with water, and lugging them to and from the sinks was such a pain in the butt. I think we had to fill up 48 vases. If you have someone else doing it, then no worries, but if you or your family will be doing set up, keep that in mind.

Comment on this discussion