Futuremrsresendiz
Dedicated August 2020

Center pieces ???

Futuremrsresendiz, on February 12, 2019 at 10:27 AM Posted in Planning 0 8
Saved Save
I'm having trouble deciding on center pieces. We have an August indoor wedding and reception. The venue has all hardwood floors, brick walls and large windows. Our colors are burgundy, navy, blush, and gold. I know I want picture frames with the table numbers but past that I'm just not sure 🤔
I'm thinking we'll do white table cloths with a navy and gold table runner🤔
I going for elegant, but nothing too tall and no real candles 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

8 Comments

• Nikita
    Rockstar April 2019
    Nikita ·

This may be an interesting idea (just forgo the candles/go with fake ones).

picture centerpieceCenter pieces ??? 1

• Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    View Quoted Comment
    What a neat find, Nikita! Looks elegant & fun yet practical at the same time (one or two frame sides could be the table numbers).
  • Nikita
    Rockstar April 2019
    Nikita ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks! That was what I thought too. I always like simple centerpieces that are all in one and you can simply pick up and drop on the table. Saves set-up/clean-up time.

• Danielle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Danielle ·

Floral arrangements in white, blush, and burgundy would be beautiful with that table set up. Simple yet beautiful and elegant. Also you can utilize upside down wine glasses (put fake candle on top or flower inside) or tall glass cylinders filled with water and babies breath.

• Lafuturaseñora
    Devoted April 2019
    Lafuturaseñora ·
    Here’s a bunch of cute things I saw on pinterest.

Center pieces ??? 2

Center pieces ??? 3

Center pieces ??? 4

Center pieces ??? 5

Center pieces ??? 6

Center pieces ??? 7
  • Megan
    Super May 2019
    Megan ·

I am doing a lot of geometrics and acrylic for our wedding decor. Here are our centerpieces. I am going to swap out the hurricane for a cylinder vase and there will be mostly greenery and some flowers.

Center pieces ??? 8

Center pieces ??? 9

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·

I really love the idea of having tall fake candles with navy napkins and gold plate chargers! Something like these:

Center pieces ??? 10

• HayMrsO
    Master October 2018
    HayMrsO ·

Do you want florals? I loved ours. They were in a gold "compote" dish, as our view was to the ocean and I didn't want to block it at all. Dahlias, & roses mostly.

Center pieces ??? 11

Comment on this discussion