Arzel
Super February 2013

cake toppers?

Arzel, on October 11, 2012 at 11:40 AM Posted in Planning

So since my FH and I are super into video games I would love to have a nerdy cake topper. The only problem is all the video game topper I find are like the one below and the wife looks all pissed off. Has anyone seen any better cake toppers? or does anyone know a good site for cake toppers in general?

Share:

6 Comments

• Marlena S.
    Devoted November 2016
    Marlena S. ·

To the etsy!!! I typed in video gamer cake toppper.

Edit: Okay, this was supposed to have a link in it but for some reason I can't get the link to work......stupid internets. But type in what I did and there are a few different options.

• That one chick who's married to that one dude
    Master April 2012
    That one chick who's married to that one dude ·

That is the only one I found. But you can get it customized as you wish. I am sure she can make it where you are smiling. We got it and loved it. It also looks like I am smirking too...

• Rubylee
    VIP February 2012
    Rubylee ·

1. This one has the wife kicking DH's butt in Halo? But very pricey.. http://www.gardenninja.com/commissions/643-2/

2. Or if you're more into it than him.. this Etsy seller will customize EVERYTHING! Game, cans and haircolor!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/104448265/video-game-junkie-bride-customized

• Pumpkin's Sunshine
    Master October 2011
    Pumpkin's Sunshine ·

Do you have a favorite game? You might be able to find the characters or find an etsy seller who does the characters in your likeness.

• Arzel
    Super February 2013
    Arzel ·

@Rubylee thats is so cute..

@Pumpkin we have a few favorite games. I guess we would do a Halo cake topper because I can't see how a Modern Warfare cake topper would work lol

• Eddie
    Expert December 2012
    Eddie ·

Our friend is making ours. They're Princess Vespa and Lone Star from Spaceballs.

Getting crafty friends on board may work for you!

Comment on this discussion