Michelle
Devoted November 2011

Bridezillas

Michelle, on August 15, 2011 at 2:45 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 15
Saved Save

I just dont get it, where in the world do these bitches live and how do they get all these people to cater to them or for that matter marry them lol

My FH watches with me every once and awhile and always tell me, "If you get like that at all then you can marry yourself" And he means it these girls are just down right CRAZY!! I know you probably get a little crazy the week of but dam!! lol

So ladies please tell me your opinion about these ladies and I use that term losely lol and their crocodile tears!!

15 Comments

• Sarah L.
    VIP September 2011
    Sarah L. ·
    • Flag

I have to agree. Anyone who marries someone like that must be desperate or have extremely low self esteem.

• 2d Bride
    Champion October 2009
    2d Bride ·
    • Flag

That show drives me nuts--and I don't even watch it! The women that get on it know that the producers are looking for them to be nutcases, and they act accordingly. So then the show appears to "prove" that brides always turn into bridezillas. Anyone under stress can flip out on occasion. However, when for example corporate executives do that, we don't end up with a show on execuzillas. It's only women who can be so stereotyped.

• Michelle
    Devoted November 2011
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

Most of them are downright disrespectful "ugly" people and it seems like they arent just like that from the wedding stress lol

• MRS. FRANCO
    VIP May 2012
    MRS. FRANCO ·
    • Flag

I think its all for the show as well. I wonder if they get some kind of profit or something.

• maria
    Super August 2011
    maria ·
    • Flag

I can watch it for about a few seconds until the bride opens her yap ...

• Chelly
    Devoted October 2011
    Chelly ·
    • Flag

They do profit from it, from the WE TV casting page: **BRIDES WILL BE GENEROUSLY COMPENSATED**

I've only watched a couple of times, but I always wonder how they can not be completely humiliated after the show airs!

• bert's girl
    Master April 2012
    bert's girl ·
    • Flag

I was looking to get on the show, "Rich Bride, Poor Bride" and also saw that Bridezillas will be compensated. My sister keeps saying I should get on it so that I can get compensated, but I am far from a Bridezilla!

• Ashleigh
    Dedicated September 2011
    Ashleigh ·
    • Flag

I completely agree! And it drives me crazy when people joke that I'm being a "bridezilla" because it's the catchphrase to use right now. It could not be further from the truth (honestly!!); those girls are horrible!!!

• Mouche
    Master October 2012
    Mouche ·
    • Flag

They do it for shock value for the show and they get paid for doing it.

• Mrs. S To Be
    VIP October 2011
    Mrs. S To Be ·
    • Flag

I can't believe how CRAZY they are. Seriously, they make all brides look bad. FH watched about half of one episode with me and kissed me and said I love you, and walked away Smiley smile Makin' me look good!

• Nancy Taussig
    January 2020
    Nancy Taussig ·
    • Flag

I can not watch more than 5 minutes of that show! Can't believe groom & bridesmaids and families put up with those bridezillas. I would walk out in a heartbeat if anyone spoke to me like that!

• RobinRockr
    Super June 2012
    RobinRockr ·
    • Flag

I absolutely cannot tolerate that show!! It's one of the few wedding-related shows that I absolutely REFUSE to watch...

As a side note, my wedding planner said that she once worked with a girl who was on Bridezillas, and that the producers of the show will actually encourage the bride to get crazy, and suggest things to her that she should/could do... they really egg the girls on!

• Tee'z Wife(aka Mrs. Sims)
    Expert November 2011
    Tee'z Wife(aka Mrs. Sims) ·
    • Flag

Both my family and my FH told me if i turn into one of them I'd be by myself. FH hates that show with a passion.

• November
    Expert November 2012
    November ·
    • Flag

I don't think any of them have a concept of a meaningful marriage. I feel sorry for them.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics