A
Just Said Yes August 2014

Bridesmaids/MOH jewelry

A & M 8.8.14, on June 20, 2014 at 12:11 PM Posted in Planning 0 5
Saved Save

So what should a bride get for her bridesmaids as far as jewelry to allow her MOH to stand out? What did you get for your bridal party?

5 Comments

• Marrying Mr. Wright
    Expert May 2014
    Marrying Mr. Wright ·
    • Flag

I am very minimal . My girls wore black dresses so that was an easy canvas . My girls wore a 4 strand tennis bracelet and a single solitaire neck lace . They also wore stud earrings.. Very simple. I'm not a big sparkly neck lace person. Necklaces I purchased from Amazon , bracelets and earrings from a site called bags and jewelry.com- flat rate shipping it was great . My MOH - no necklace , like me, and really pretty black and rhinestone earrings .. A bit more fabulous than the BM's - studded and the same bracelet as the BM's. Everyone was good with it. For us less was more.. And it was perfect!

• Caylin C.
    Master August 2015
    Caylin C. ·
    • Flag

I'm allowing my girls to pick their own jewelry as long as they send me pictures for approval. I know my MOH will stand out because she wears statement jewelry on a daily basis. I'm sure she'll be even more elaborate for the wedding.

• Amy
    Super May 2014
    Amy ·
    • Flag

For my wedding they all had the same jewelry - simple clear and blue rhinestone necklace and earring set that matched their dressed.

My MOH's wedding is in two weeks and we are wearing all the same for her wedding as well and we actually made it - she likes bigger jewelry so ours is a two strand pearl necklace and bracelet with a rhinestone starfish attached at the collarbone!

People will know who the MOH is :0)

• windinyourhair
    Super May 2014
    windinyourhair ·
    • Flag

I bought my BM pearl bracelets, and MOH a pearl necklace with a knot in the front. BM had single strand pearl necklaces of their own.

• Katie
    Super June 2014
    Katie ·
    • Flag

All of my bridesmaids wore pearl bracelets, earrings, and necklaces. My MOH had a triple strand bracelet instead of single, and then she also had a bouquet that was a little different from the rest of the girls for her to stand out.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics