C
Savvy October 2019

Bridesmaid's Dresses Websites

Cady, on March 5, 2019 at 3:13 PM Posted in Planning 0 14
Saved Save

Hey guys, needing a bit of help.

I'm looking for bridesmaid dresses and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good website to look? My girls are both on either side of the country, and are being so great as to come out for all the festivities, and I want to make things easy on them. I don't have them to try dresses. They also don't have much money so I'm trying to keep the dresses cheap while still looking nice which I'm finding anything in stores is far over what they can afford (I'm talking $200 plus) or is not the right color (true burgundy, NOT wine colored but a deep red).

I've already tried David's Bridal, they only have wine colored dresses and it's way too far from everything else it clashes. I've been looking at JJ's House, but I was wondering if there were any other options out there.

14 Comments

• earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    • Flag

Many people here have used Azazie and it has great reviews and a great selection.

• LB
    Champion November 2016
    LB ·
    • Flag

2nd Azazie. My sister used them for her wedding and everyone looked great.

• MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

I went with Azazie. I did my fair share of research, and ordered swatches & read reviews on 5 online stores. Azazie had the best reviews, a ton of options, and the best customer service. I have 9 bridesmaids in 5 states, and they are a wide range of height & sizes & ages & styles. I picked a color, fabric, and length (sky blue, chiffon, long) and let the girls pick their own dress. They had around 100 options from $89-$169. A few girls ordered during sales (5-15% off). They also offer $10 at home try ons, 3 girls did those before ordering, 1 of my girls did custom sizing but it came a little big so she's altering it. I let them pick their own shoes & jewelry too to make it easier.

• Cristy
    Rockstar May 2020
    Cristy ·
    • Flag

Try Azazie.com. They have a lot of really reasonably priced dresses, they have a TON of colors to choose from, AND (this is the best part), they have a try-on-at-home program!! For like $10, your girls can order a dress to try on, and it's shipped to them directly. You can go to the site ahead of time, create an account, and then set up a "showroom" where you narrow the search to some dresses you really like. I did like 10 choices. Then email the showroom to your girls, and they can pick up to 3 at a time to try on at home.

• Clara
    Dedicated August 2019
    Clara ·
    • Flag

I'd recommend looking at Birdy Grey, Lulus, and Azazie.

https://www.birdygrey.com/collections/shop-by-color _=pf&pf_t_select_color=Burgundy

My 9 bridesmaids are also all over the place so going with Birdy Grey made sense. The dresses are $99 so a good price too. A friend of mine had us get dresses from Lulus last summer and that was awesome since they are all under $100 too.

Azazie is good too and they have a large selection of burgundy dresses.

• Formerbride
    VIP June 2019
    Formerbride ·
    • Flag

Try lulus.com!

• Nemo
    VIP August 2018
    Nemo ·
    • Flag

Another vote for Azazie! Make sure you order swatches first. Their colors on the website aren't necessarily true to their fabric color.

• Rachel
    Savvy May 2019
    Rachel ·
    • Flag

Depending on what you're looking for, I'd suggest looking into infinity dresses on Etsy. My wedding is admittedly more casual than formal, but I found infinity dresses in the EXACT color I needed on Etsy. Most of the shops offer color swatches too. Each bridesmaid can tie it however she wants, or however you want them to tie it. And they were $30!

Bridesmaid's Dresses Websites 1

• C
    Savvy October 2019
    Cady ·
    • Flag

Thanks so much everyone! I really feel like I finally have options. I REALLY appreciate the help!

Smiley heart Smiley heart Smiley heart

• Quinta Nikkole
    Dedicated May 2019
    Quinta Nikkole ·
    • Flag

JuneBridals.com is where i was getting my girls' dress. but im starting to run out of time so i found one on Amazon that i liked

• Madison
    Devoted March 2019
    Madison ·
    • Flag

We used Kennedy Blue for the bridesmaids, and my friend (I'm in her wedding in June) also used them and I've had a good experience on bot sides (being a bride and bridesmaid), but I've also heard great things about Azazie as well. I chose Kennedy Blue because they had closer to the color I was looking for

• Emily
    Devoted December 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    I used Azazie when I was a bridesmaid! They have a TON of options in so many colors and affordable prices. Best of luck!
  • Caryn
    Dedicated October 2019
    Caryn ·
    • Flag
    Im using Azazie’s burgundy! The swatch is a deep red, not purple or wine colored at all. I think almost all of their BM dresses are well under $200. I’m also getting a BM dress from Bliss Extra for my brother’s wedding. It was only $110, so we will see what it’s like when it comes in. I recommend getting swatches first to decide for yourself if you like the color.
  • Mrs. Sarantos
    Master November 2019
    Mrs. Sarantos ·
    • Flag
    I’ve been happy with azazie

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics