Kelly
Dedicated November 2018

Bridesmaid dresses

Kelly, on November 5, 2017 at 8:56 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 13
Saved Save

I need bridesmaid dresses that won't break the bank! Anybody have any advice on where I can find some?

13 Comments

• QueSeraSera
    VIP December 2017
    QueSeraSera ·
    • Flag

My girls got theirs from Charlotte Russe, Amazon, and Lulus.

$35 - $64

• Kelly
    Dedicated November 2018
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

QueSeraSera I've heard about LuLus! Does their stuff run pretty much true to size? That's the only thing that scares me is they can't try them on first from there lol

• QueSeraSera
    VIP December 2017
    QueSeraSera ·
    • Flag

I would say so. My sister got hers from Lulus. She looked at the size chart and read all the reviews before picking a size to order. It fit PERFECTLY. Just needed a hem. If unsure or inbetween, go up a size and get it taken in. It's still cheap enough to not break the bank after alterations!

She got a floor length dress for $64

• Kelly
    Dedicated November 2018
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

Awesome! Thank you so much! Smiley smile

• Bulbasaur
    Devoted December 2017
    Bulbasaur ·
    • Flag

My sister got hers on Amazon for about $30

• #AllAboutTheRichardsons2018
    Expert September 2018
    #AllAboutTheRichardsons2018 ·
    • Flag

Yes check out jjshouse.com that's where my girls are purchasing their dresses from. I too ordered my wedding dress from them as well

• Stephanie
    Super March 2018
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

Azazie.com! Custom ordering for the same price as going with standard dress sizes

• QueSeraSera
    VIP December 2017
    QueSeraSera ·
    • Flag

Id be weary about jjshouse. Some people have been lucky, but most have not

• FutureMrsTallent
    Devoted October 2017
    FutureMrsTallent ·
    • Flag

GCGME.com- I just got my bridesmaid dress for my best friends wedding from here, and it is amazing! It was $64, and they have a lot of options ranging from $30 to over $100. It was 2 day shipping, and they have all sizes.

• BoudreauToBe
    Master July 2018
    BoudreauToBe ·
    • Flag

Unionstation.com. My girls are going to get theirs from there. You can rent or purchase - short dresses are $50 to rent and long are maybe $75. The dresses are designed to be adjustable so alterations aren't needed.

• Jessica
    Super November 2017
    Jessica ·
    • Flag

Just chiming in to say that we got our flower girl dresses from jjshouse and they are gorgeous and great quality! I was weary too because of things I had heard but I am so glad I ordered anyway. Lulus is also a wonderful option! Half my wardrobe comes from there and I've never had a single issue. Their return policy is super easy too!

• Katie
    Expert March 2018
    Katie ·
    • Flag

Davids Bridal Ive seen BM dresses for under $100, and if you are not picky about color they have dresses on sale for under $50

• Cindy
    Super October 2018
    Cindy ·
    • Flag

Ever-pretty.com

Here is my cousin in her dress and she paid $40 for it.

Comment on this discussion