C
Dedicated July 2019

Bridal Shower Decor

Caitlin, on March 2, 2019 at 7:41 PM Posted in Parties and Events 0 10
Saved Save
Show me your bridal shower decorations! I’m having a really hard time describing to my mom what I want it to look like!

10 Comments

• Destiny
    Rockstar May 2020
    Destiny ·
    Bridal shower brunch

Bridal Shower Decor 1

Bridal Shower Decor 2

Bridal Shower Decor 3

Bridal Shower Decor 4

Bridal Shower Decor 5
  • A
    Master October 2019
    Angelena ·

I personally can't invest the time into planning decor for my bridal shower with all this wedding planning going on. Props to you, but I am just leaving it up to my bridesmaids and mom to do the decor. I'd be fine with anything so long as I don't have to plan! Lol

• C
    Dedicated July 2019
    Caitlin ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you Destiny! Love the balloons
  • C
    Dedicated July 2019
    Caitlin ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Ugh I totally agree. I told them I really didn’t want to plan it but it seems like they text me every day asking what I want because they want me to be happy. What would make me the happiest is if they could just do it lol but my mom is not really the party planning type so she’s really struggling lol
  • Destiny
    Rockstar May 2020
    Destiny ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I found it on etsy
  • A
    Master October 2019
    Angelena ·
    View Quoted Comment

Awhhh haha in that case do you have a cute theme idea? Do you like rustic or glamour or at least a color scheme? I would just tell them one thing then to go on pinterest and roll with it! Honestly that's what us brides have to do for our whole wedding!

• Jo
    WeddingWire Administrator May 2015
    Jo ·
    View Quoted Comment

Hey Caitlin! Has the shower been planned now? Did you help your mom decide on a style? Is there a theme?

• L
    Devoted June 2019
    LaShonda ·
    Tell them to check on Amazon for bridal shower and bachelorette kits... also check dollar tree because it's some cute stuff for $1 that u pay 5 times as much elsewhere. My bridesmaids r getting me a banner that says "same p*n*s forever" lol... sorry if not appropriate, I love a good dirty joke...
  • C
    Dedicated July 2019
    Caitlin ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes, we had the bridal shower this past Thursday! My mom did an awesome job.

Bridal Shower Decor 6

Bridal Shower Decor 7

Bridal Shower Decor 8

Bridal Shower Decor 9

Bridal Shower Decor 10

Bridal Shower Decor 11
  • Jo
    WeddingWire Administrator May 2015
    Jo ·
    View Quoted Comment

Gorgeous! I especially love the welcome sign!

Comment on this discussion