Shawna
Savvy August 2019

Bridal Shoes!

Shawna , on March 3, 2019 at 5:31 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 18
Saved Save
Good morning ladies! I am having my dress fitted next week! My problem is I don’t have shoes yet 🙄 I am 5’9” and I am looking for a cute pair of heels less than 2” for an August wedding. Any suggestions for something cute and comfortable? I have looked at David’s bridal Macy’s and DSW but cannot find anything that will work. Help!

18 Comments

• A
    Super September 2019
    Anna ·
    Try amazon! I’ve been hunting for white flats for my big/wide feet (10.5) and that was not over $50 and amazon was my only bet. Paid $20, I just ordered them so we’ll see how they are but I would try to search on there and read the reviews.
  • Porterpoppin
    VIP March 2019
    Porterpoppin ·
    Httpshttps://www.amazon.com/dp/b07n7hkpgn/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_fk8ecby6kt2qs

Yes definitely amazon. I search short chunky white heels and lots of options came up

Bridal Shoes! 1
  • Jenna
    Beginner April 2019
    Jenna ·
    Try ModCloth! I got my short heels from
    there and they are super comfortable!
  • Nina
    Devoted June 2019
    Nina ·
    I'm also 5 '9 and got these heels from Amazon. Surprisingly very comfy with a short heel

Bridal Shoes! 2
  • Megan
    Super May 2019
    Megan ·

What color or style {formal, casual, etc} are you wanting?

I wanted 2-3" wedges for my outdoor wedding, plus my FH is only about 4" taller than me. I loved these Badgley Mischka Ginger shoes. Sadly, my foot was too wide for them. They come in several other colors too. I ended up in Betsey Johnson wedges (2nd pic)

Badgley Mischka GingerBridal Shoes! 3

Bridal Shoes! 4

• Mrs. J Robinson
    Super March 2019
    Mrs. J Robinson ·
    Try target!! 4 of my bridesmaids got some heels from there and they were only $30
  • Jessica
    Dedicated August 2019
    Jessica ·
    Target has some decent ones and I found a pair from 14th & Union called Justine they’re $40 at Nordstrom Rack

Bridal Shoes! 5
  • Michelle
    Devoted August 2019
    Michelle ·
    I’m getting married in August as well congratulations... these are my shoes I’m wearing I don’t want to wear heels so going with something simple

Bridal Shoes! 6
  • Victorian Bride
    VIP December 2019
    Victorian Bride ·
    Have you tried FARFETCH? They have wonderful deals on designer items.
  • M
    Super June 2019
    Mary ·
    Amazon. These are mine. They're a 2.5 inch heel and were like $30. Ik 5'3" and can't walk in heels so I needed something shorter.

Bridal Shoes! 7
  • Jessica
    Dedicated May 2019
    Jessica ·
    I bought my first pair from Windsor. They arent overly “bridal” looking. Theyre a champagne color with a block heel and embellishments on the front strap. Super adorable and they were $25. I found my second pair at Macys during Thanksgiving for $50, they are the Nina brand and are like an inch and a half hogh? Theyre white and also embellished. Im not a huge heel person at all but i feel like the block heels i originally purchased are far more confortable. Take a look at Windsor, but look for the “Nina” brand because they have tons of styles! FH mother foubd a bunch of the Nina brand shoes on clearance at DSW, including the pair i purchased but in navy. Depending on the season of your wedding though, you can find tons of shoes everywhere just depends on what you would like. I have white sandals as a backup and even bought a pair of white flats that are actually too big so i also bought a pair of white slip ons (vans style) all depending on the weather and when we will be leaving at the end of the night. I like having my options lol
  • Alycia
    Super July 2020
    Alycia ·

Amazon is great! Get something on Prime and you'll have them in two days. Order a few different pairs and return the ones you don't want. It's the best selection of styles and sizes.

• Shawna
    Savvy August 2019
    Shawna ·
    Thank you all! I will take a look at everything you suggested! ❤️
  • Misty
    Super October 2019
    Misty ·
    Dillards is having a huge sale. (Prom season). I found $100 for $35 and they have so many styles to choose from
  • Future Mrs.greenwood
    Expert September 2019
    Future Mrs.greenwood ·
    David’s Bridal sale online is awesome ..Im wearing wedges and only paid $20
  • Courtney
    Rockstar December 2019
    Courtney ·

If you still have a Payless open near you then I would definitely check them out. If not, many stores like Target are rolling out their spring and summer lines.

• Sylvia
    Dedicated August 2019
    Sylvia ·

Try Nordstroms or Amazon. I just found theeee cutest rose gold Nine West shoes from Amazon and they were pretty affordable.

• Jessica
    VIP October 2019
    Jessica ·
    If you haven't found any yet, I would suggest Amazon (I know, but they literally have everything). I was in a similar position and needed my shoes before this Thursday for first alterations and wanted wedges, also under 2" (due to an outdoor wedding). I found these and they should be perfect.

The reason I say amazon is bc you can narrow your search by heel height... couldnt find that at other online stores i looked at.

Hope you find the perfect pair!

Bridal Shoes! 8

Comment on this discussion