C
Dedicated November 2018

Bridal Belt - Good Places to Shop?

Cristen, on December 7, 2017 at 2:37 PM Posted in Wedding Attire

Hi all! I bought a purposefully simple dress so I could dress it up with a statement belt. My ring is rose gold & morganite, and my bridesmaids will be wearing burgundy, so I'd love to find something in the pinkish/rose gold arena.

Anyone have great places they bought bridal accessories (other than Etsy)?

Share:

13 Comments

• Melissa
    Expert October 2018
    Melissa ·

I just got one at charming charlies and a hair comb.

• jerzgrlnmd
    Expert May 2018
    jerzgrlnmd ·

I got mine for about $20 on amazon and it is gorg. It looks almost identical to one from Davids that is like $100. Amazon has some rose gold ones. I have a morganite as well so yay! lol

• Mrs. Fall Bride
    Master October 2016
    Mrs. Fall Bride ·

My sister wore a belt and she got it at the same shop as her dress- does the shop where you got your dress not sell accessories? Etsy is another place to look.

• FutureFuji
    VIP September 2017
    FutureFuji ·

Another vote for Amazon! I got mine there and LOVE it. I had no issues with it the day of and loved it as much as the $300 I had been coveting at the bridal shop.

• Catti Labelle
    VIP July 2018
    Catti Labelle ·

BHLDN has gorgeous accessories. They probably have rose gold items.

• Sarah
    Beginner April 2018
    Sarah ·

Got mine off amazon $25

• C
    Dedicated November 2018
    Cristen ·

Thanks for the tips ladies! I never would have thought of Amazon (which is shocking, since I order something from there at least twice a week), but i'm seeing a ton of appliques that seem just perfect and could easily be attached to a ribbon.

• K.M.
    Master September 2018
    K.M. ·

Just got mine from BHLDN

• CBD to Be
    Expert June 2018
    CBD to Be ·

Got mine from Kate Spade on Cyber Monday

Check also your local Facebook wedding planning groups

• A
    Dedicated January 2019
    Amanda ·

Azazie has a lot of really pretty ones!

• Christie
    Dedicated October 2018
    Christie ·

BHLDN has beautiful bridal items...but can be a little pricey. If you find something you like of theirs you could always look on eBay or Tradesy for a better price.

• Adriana
    Expert October 2017
    Adriana ·

Vote for Charming Charlie's!!! I got all my accessories, BM's accessories, MOB accessories. I didn't need a belt, but I know they had pretty ones, and they have been expanding their bridal collection!

• Dawn
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Dawn ·

I got mine from Amazon for $21 bucks. My dress from David's is simple as well.

Comment on this discussion