Amanda
Savvy October 2019

Bouquet Charm Photos

Amanda, on February 15, 2019 at 1:16 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 9
Saved Save

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to put a photo of my grandparents who are no longer with us on my bouquet in one of those little charms. I'm hoping someone could tell me how to go about getting the photo small enough for one of the charms. I do not have a digital copy of the photo either.

Thanks in advanced for all help and suggestions!

9 Comments

• Alexandra
    VIP June 2019
    Alexandra ·
    • Flag
    I’m doing this as well!

First things first, you’ll need to get the photo in digital form by scanning it or taking a picture of it. Once you have it digitally, it won’t be a problem to print at home or have it professionally printed to the size you need.

I also know that the Etsy seller who I bought my charms from also provides a service where she’ll size and print the picture and get it into the charm for you. I’m not taking advantage of this service, but I bet other Etsy sellers offer this too.
  • Amanda
    Savvy October 2019
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Would you be able to tell me who your Etsy seller is? That sounds like the best way to go about it. Thank you so much.

• Alexandra
    VIP June 2019
    Alexandra ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Sure! I used PhotoCharmShoppe.
  • Jayla
    Champion October 2025
    Jayla ·
    • Flag

Agreeing with Alexandra!!! Once you have a digital version of the photo you can easily adjust the dimension and print it at home or go to your local FedEx, Office Max, Staples, or Office Depot and have them print it for you in the size you need. You may be able to go to one of those office supply stores and see if they can take the physical copy and digitize it for you!

• Amanda
    Savvy October 2019
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Awesome! Thank you

• MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

I would scan the picture either at a Fedex or Office Depot or at work if they have one. Then I'd order a print online that was more wallet sized.

• Clarissa
    Devoted September 2020
    Clarissa ·
    • Flag
    Oriental Trading offers the charms you can go to Walgreens or Target anywhere that does photos and have the pictures made
  • A
    Super February 2019
    Amy ·
    • Flag

I also bought off Etsy and all I had to do was provide a digital photo and it came back AMAZING. She cropped it and at my request converted to black and white and did a perfect job.

Its NowThatsCharming on Etsy. Mine came so fast! And she gives a proof before making it and shipping!

• HayMrsO
    Master October 2018
    HayMrsO ·
    • Flag

I took a picture of a picture of my grandparents and sent it to my Etsy seller, Cherished Heritage

I was very happy with the way it turned out.

Comment on this discussion